Japan and Elvis

cranston36

Apr 11, 2006
So why is Japan‘s economy slowing down?
Why are they so dependent upon the United States that they have actually been buying oil from us since the end of World War II instead of making their own energy arrangements?
Why haven’t they been able to convince the world they are reasonable enough to have their own army and navy again 60 years after World War II?
I think Japan’s Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi has shown us a good reason.
He played the fool for President Bush not only at the White House but in Tennessee. President Bush took the Prime Minister of Japan to the late Elvis Presley’s home, Graceland.
The Prime Minister of Japan sang Elvis songs in the White House and at Graceland.
President Bush and the Prime Minister visited and then the Prime Minister started acting a little nuts.
What are these guys getting paid for?
You can call it diplomacy or whatever you want but they were sidestepping the duties they have towards their people. I call it wasting time.
It’s not unusual for this Prime Minister of Japan. He seems intent on ending Japan’s economic miracle in the same wasteful manner in which Elvis ended his life. The Japanese have auto plants in San Antonio, Texas and Canton, Mississippi. Most of the Americans that live near them can’t work them because they have no skills and are getting pushed out.
The people of Japan should be ashamed at this adolescent behavior.
Elvis has been dishonored.

cranston36 said:
Why are they so dependent upon the United States that they have actually been buying oil from us since the end of World War II instead of making their own energy arrangements?
Why haven’t they been able to convince the world they are reasonable enough to have their own army and navy again 60 years after World War II?

That's pretty much where I stopped reading. Your parents should be dishonored for the bs you pasted above. I hope they didn't invest much in your education.

Said1 said:
That's pretty much where I stopped reading. Your parents should be dishonored for the bs you pasted above. I hope they didn't invest much in your education.
Cranston is a jackass troll that comes on here and a few other boards and post exactly the same thing. He's a moron of the highest caliber.:banana:

cranston36 said:
I think Japan’s Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi has shown us a good reason.
He played the fool for President Bush not only at the White House but in Tennessee. President Bush took the Prime Minister of Japan to the late Elvis Presley’s home, Graceland.
The Prime Minister of Japan sang Elvis songs in the White House and at Graceland.
President Bush and the Prime Minister visited and then the Prime Minister started acting a little nuts.
What are these guys getting paid for?
You can call it diplomacy or whatever you want but they were sidestepping the duties they have towards their people. I call it wasting time.
It’s not unusual for this Prime Minister of Japan. He seems intent on ending Japan’s economic miracle in the same wasteful manner in which Elvis ended his life. The Japanese have auto plants in San Antonio, Texas and Canton, Mississippi. Most of the Americans that live near them can’t work them because they have no skills and are getting pushed out.
The people of Japan should be ashamed at this adolescent behavior.
Elvis has been dishonored.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Funny, I live in San Antonio and I personally know a 19 year old kid, with no previous skills working in an autoplant, just got hired by them. They hired about 2000 people, where the hell do you think the workers are going to be from?

:asshole:

Forum List

Back