January 21, 2020. The Trial Starts.

trump will NEVER be charged while in office. I get it.

Will you people actually give enough of a fuck to pursue it after he leaves office?

Five years from now, they'll surely have forgotten about this farce, and moved on to something else, most likely trying to figure out how to sabotage the results of the 2024 election.

Last edited:
I am going to guess President Trump's legal team is going to remind the douchebag Rhino like Romney, that the fake impeachment is an attack on our democracy (a Constitutionally Federated Republic), an attack on everyone who voted for President Trump (everyone who is not mentally ill) and should simply be tossed in the garbage. Sure it would be hilarious for the Biden's and others be forced to plead the 5th. But it does not prove anything we don't already know about the Deep State corruption. Biden, Crooked Hillary, and Obama and other attackers of our country will be exposed via AT Barr's investigation.

The craziest thing about this "trial" is the Senate will NOT vote TWO-THIRDS Yes to remove our president from office. It WON'T HAPPEN. With this in mind, this "trial" will be a monumental waste of time and money. Just ludicrous.

I totally agree that fucktard (R) senators have already decided to acquit, regardless of any evidence, because POC.

The "evidence" presented by the House Democrats was found lacking. Do you think seeing it again will change minds? Of course they've already decided to acquit.

I see a lot of snowflake meltdowns in the near future. As usual the marxist Dims over-promise and under-deliver. The bad orange man will continue to piss in the faces of the nonproductive, substandard faction for 5 more years. There will be no end to the night terrors, either. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The craziest thing about this "trial" is the Senate will NOT vote TWO-THIRDS Yes to remove our president from office. It WON'T HAPPEN. With this in mind, this "trial" will be a monumental waste of time and money. Just ludicrous.

I figure that the taxpayers will have paid at least 10-12 million dollars by the time this is over JUST IN SALARIES to the House and Senators involved (assuming a 3 week trial), not to mention legal costs, assistants, other people, and all the costs related to the use, upkeep, real estate and utilities of the buildings. So now we are up around 20 million minimum just so Nancy could get her nipples hard saying "impeached forever."
Repugs didn't worry about cost with the endless investigations into Clinton and his impeachment. They also didn't worry about being able to convict him in the senate.

I figure that the taxpayers will have paid at least 10-12 million dollars by the time this is over JUST IN SALARIES to the House and Senators involved (assuming a 3 week trial), not to mention legal costs, assistants, other people, and all the costs related to the use, upkeep, real estate and utilities of the buildings. So now we are up around 20 million minimum just so Nancy could get her nipples hard saying "impeached forever."
Repugs didn't worry about cost with the endless investigations into Clinton and his impeachment. They also didn't worry about being able to convict him in the senate.

Yes, but at least they had a just cause and duty as Willy had actually committed a number of actual crimes. I hate to even go back to thinking of a president using the Oval Office for blow jobs and who knows what else, then lying to a grand jury and tampering with the witnesses. But at least it proved that Democrats will put up with most anything when it is their own guy in the WH.

Republicans also lost the House in the process, which is exactly what should happen to Democrats over this. The Democrats who voted for these articles have shown they're partisan, they don't take our government or impeachment seriously, they have no regard for our constitution and, most of all, they are more concerned with personal and party power than they are about our people or anything else. Anyone who voted for the articles has proven themselves unfit for office.

Forum List

Back