Janine Turner; The Most-Current "Dennis Miller"

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
"Turner claims that her conservative views have cost her jobs in Hollywood. It doesn't seem to be hurting her male wingnut counterparts. I thought casting actresses aside once they reached middle age was just standard practice for that industry, not something reserved for conservatives. With the new blond hairdo maybe Turner's hoping they'll hire her at Fox."

296.gif

She was being honest. Liberal Hollywood has placed Conservative-leaning Actors & Actresses on a Blacklist. That really is pretty shameful. She was being both honest & accurate. It is what it is.

I wouldn't be too surprised. Hollywood is overwhelmingly left-winged, full of nepotism and politically preferential hiring habits. It did the same back in the anti-Commie era.

Turner has been outspoken about both her Christianity and conservative values. I'm sure it plays against her.

Blacklists are common in Hollywood. Kudos to Janine Turner for being honest. Shame on Liberal Hollywood.

Since the time of McCarthy, the word McCarthyism has entered American speech as a general term for a variety of practices: aggressively questioning a person's patriotism, making poorly supported accusations, using accusations of disloyalty to pressure a person to adhere to conformist politics or to discredit an opponent, subverting civil rights in the name of national security, and the use of demagoguery are all often referred to as McCarthyism

Part and parcel of the current regime I'd say.

Forum List

Back