Janet Napolitano

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Do you think that she fancies men?

20070227_napolitano_3.jpg

I think Janet Napolitano is the illegitimate love child of Janet Reno and Judge Nepolitano. He denies paternity hence she's gone lezbo. It happens.. Lol

Are you implying that Janet Reno actually has female sexual organs?

I think she should be fired. She sucks.

Telling us the system worked because of the failed terrorist attack the other day...yeah if that system depends on citizens on the plane taking matters into their own hands and the terrorists screwing up their bombs then sure it worked.

And that plan sucks. :lol:

She is incompetent regardless of what she personally fancies. Her position is out of her league.

What ARE her actual qualifications for the job of Director of Homeland Security?

I know she was a Governor.

She was also a State Attorney General. (This lends credence to my belief that the Obama Administration, Clinton-style, persists in the myopic mistake of viewing the fight against these fucking scumbag terrorists as being merely a matter of criminal justice. The Obama Administration seems incapable of learning ANYTHING!)

But what of ANY background actually connected to being a Federal level cabinet officer responsible for leading the massive bureaucracy charged with protecting the American homeland?

NADA!

She is a joke and should be summarily dismissed. I doubt President Obama has the balls to admit that he made a serious mistake in nominating her, though.

Last edited:

LOL X, that would be a longshot!

She was so under-qualified for Homeland Security Director position its AMAZING! Her latest blunder with the Northwest Bomber is nutz. First she says idiotically that the system works, when all the happened was blind luck that the Islamofacist terrorist didn't know how to make a good bomb. She then had to drag her fat ass back in front of the media to state she was wrong. Next she that there was no larger conspiracy, but now more information is coming out that their is a larger conspiracy.

For the good of the country Napolitano needs to step down.

New Topics

Forum List

Back