Janeeng/James extra

AtlantaWalter

Nov 8, 2003
small cave outside Atlanta
Saw this on another forum and my first thought was, depends on if it comes with janeeng and/or James.

.......Determining Value of Bedroom Set
Any idea on how one goes about determining the value of a bedroom set? We inherited one from my wife's grandmother.

It is a 1960's Cherry S.R. Hungerford of Memphis Tennessee set. Full size headboard and frame, dresser w/mirror, and nightstand.

well hell, if it came wity either of them id pay extra, if for anything that the amusement (not for sex mind you) they could bring with them!

Hell, I wasn't thinking sex either; I just wanted them to be around to fan me with palm fronds, bring me something to drink, and maybe, as a reward, I'd pat them on the fanny once in a while!!!(If "pat" is the correct word for something that large)

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
Hell, I wasn't thinking sex either; I just wanted them to be around to fan me with palm fronds, bring me something to drink, and maybe, as a reward, I'd pat them on the fanny once in a while!!!(If "pat" is the correct word for something that large)

Damn!!! How stupid of me; I didn't mean to say "large", I meant:

"MAGNITUDE" !!!!

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
Damn!!! How stupid of me; I didn't mean to say "large", I meant:

"MAGNITUDE" !!!!

Maybe that's not quite proper either.....let's just say:

ample, barn door, blimp, booming, broad, bulky, capacious, colossal, comprehensive, considerable, copious, doozer, enormous, excessive, exorbitant, extensive, extravagant, full, generous, giant, gigantic, goodly, grand, grandiose, great, gross, hefty, huge, humongous, immeasurable, immense, jumbo, king-size, liberal, massive, monumental, mountainous, mungo, plentiful, populous, roomy, sizable, skookum, spacious, stupendous, substantial, super, sweeping, thumping, tidy, vast, voluminous, whopping, wide!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:
where did i put those sunglasses at anyway? they block out most of the nastiness that is to come

Forum List

Back