Janeen

Originally posted by janeeng
We can put him up on auction here though! hahahah

hmm, he does have his good points. He'll run to the store when ever I'm out of something, orders and pays for take out or delivery couple times a week, and he lets me steal his cigs, when the carton he bought me runs out! Guess I shouldn't complain! :D

Originally posted by Kathianne
hmm, he does have his good points. He'll run to the store when ever I'm out of something, orders and pays for take out or delivery couple times a week, and he lets me steal his cigs, when the carton he bought me runs out! Guess I shouldn't complain! :D

Hell, maybe you should send him my way then!!!!! :D

Hell, maybe you should send him my way then!!!!! :D

Beats the hell out of my ex, I'll tell ya that! :D

Beats the hell out of my ex, I'll tell ya that! :D

Probably mine too! hahahahaha

Ok, it's past my bedtime! :( though you never know with me lately, I say I am going to bed, and find myself on here at 1 in the morning. Saying good night for now! you never know, might be back!!!!!!

Have a good night all!!!!!!!!

Night. Hope you sleep!

Hey Kathianne, atlest I slept more than 3 hours this time - but still a crappy night! :( I just don't get it, I am tired as hell and just can't sleep! Maybe tonight!!!!!

Hey Kathianne, atlest I slept more than 3 hours this time - but still a crappy night! :( I just don't get it, I am tired as hell and just can't sleep! Maybe tonight!!!!!

I hear you! I was up all night. Went to bed around I think 6:30 and got up at 9. Not good.

I hear you! I was up all night. Went to bed around I think 6:30 and got up at 9. Not good.

Damn Kathianne, I sure hope you weren't on hear all that time? hahahaha! that is bad! and here I thought I was bad. But not too far behind.

Damn Kathianne, I sure hope you weren't on hear all that time? hahahaha! that is bad! and here I thought I was bad. But not too far behind.

Summers are bad for me Janeen. Worse I forgot to meet with my group today for school. :slap: Not enough sleep and too many people! ~sigh~

Forum List

Back