Janeen

Originally posted by janeeng
Nah, took the day off from that! :D

LOL :p: 4th is not the busiest day on the boards, but I did a bit. Think we need new blood!

Hope you're having fun. Kids should be here soon, which is good, just finished vacuming and bathroom. Where is the maid????:p:

Originally posted by Kathianne
LOL :p: 4th is not the busiest day on the boards, but I did a bit. Think we need new blood!

Hope you're having fun. Kids should be here soon, which is good, just finished vacuming and bathroom. Where is the maid????:p:

Well, layed out in the sun and burned, went in the pool and took the kids to the park. I am taking them to see the fireworks too!

I would love a maid! haha! except it would cost me a fortune with my two kids!

Well, layed out in the sun and burned, went in the pool and took the kids to the park. I am taking them to see the fireworks too!

I would love a maid! haha! except it would cost me a fortune with my two kids!

I was spoiled when the kids were younger. Now that they're older, mess is worse and No cleaning people. Help!

I was spoiled when the kids were younger. Now that they're older, mess is worse and No cleaning people. Help!

gee, you mean it never ENDS? :eek:

gee, you mean it never ENDS? :eek:

Things mom never told ya, I think it's their revenge! It gets worse! Instead of legos/barbie shoes, it's size 12 Adidas you're falling over and modems, and glasses with obscene sayings, and oh you don't want to know....:eek2:

Oh joy, can't wait! haha! My Son already started with wanting sneakers that were nearly $100! I know they are even more for some, but get a grip, what happened to the Blue light special? hahahaha

Oh joy, can't wait! haha! My Son already started with wanting sneakers that were nearly $100! I know they are even more for some, but get a grip, what happened to the Blue light special? hahahaha

How old is he? My youngest is distance runner, it's nothing for him to spend over $180 for a pair of shoes that he literally wears out in 4 months or less! Mine last like eons, don't do much running!LOL :p:

How old is he? My youngest is distance runner, it's nothing for him to spend over $180 for a pair of shoes that he literally wears out in 4 months or less! Mine last like eons, don't do much running!LOL :p:

He's 10, but everything is this crap that he see's, something like Phat farm or something clothing, told him FORGET IT! they style today, makes me ill! Around here the boys like their pants down to their knees with their butts hanging out - whatever happened to the men in nice tight jeans with tight butts?

I just spent 65 bucks on my 13yr old son's so I feel like I got off light ! :D

Originally posted by Sandy73
I just spent 65 bucks on my 13yr old son's so I feel like I got off light ! :D

Yeah right! and they will last how long before they need another pair? :(

well Austin my 13 yr old he is not so hard on his shoes so they will last for a few months but Peyton my 11 yr old he is the one who kills my pocketbook !!! 70 to 80 bucks every 2 months !:eek:

LOL to both of you! The youngest will be joining his sister and brother away at college in the fall! Other than sending a care package and I'm sure I'll go dowm for some cross country meets, no money til Thanksgiving! woo woo! Out of site, out of reach of my purse! :p:

It's funny, each of them has gone away, worked and paid for college on their own. Each had saved about 3k in high school, which considering how long they were working, wasn't that much. Somehow they get to school, buy what they need to, (somehow I bet his shoes won't be $180+), look better and when they come home, tell me how I fritter away money of food! LOL. Then they clean out cabinets on their way back! :p:

LOL to both of you! The youngest will be joining his sister and brother away at college in the fall! Other than sending a care package and I'm sure I'll go dowm for some cross country meets, no money til Thanksgiving! woo woo! Out of site, out of reach of my purse! :p:

It's funny, each of them has gone away, worked and paid for college on their own. Each had saved about 3k in high school, which considering how long they were working, wasn't that much. Somehow they get to school, buy what they need to, (somehow I bet his shoes won't be $180+), look better and when they come home, tell me how I fritter away money of food! LOL. Then they clean out cabinets on their way back! :p:

Does this mean that Mommy is free of the kids at home? :D

Wow that was great that they saved up like that ! Hope mine do the same but I forsee a broke pocketbook ! Hell I have one now !

Originally posted by Sandy73
Wow that was great that they saved up like that ! Hope mine do the same but I forsee a broke pocketbook ! Hell I have one now !
YOU AND ME BOTH!!!!! :D

Does this mean that Mommy is free of the kids at home? :D

Well, other than my dad. Know any college looking for a guy that likes to golf and will put him in a dorm? :p:

Well, other than my dad. Know any college looking for a guy that likes to golf and will put him in a dorm? :p:

hahahahah! no, not really! :D

Forum List

Back