Janeen & Myself @ ground Zero

That pic is my desktop pic now! sure does bring memories back already! hahahahahha! You know Manhattan will not be the same without us! :p:

Yep the city likes it when we CUT UP !! hahahaha:boobies:

Oh hell, your not kidding!!!! you know those taxi drivers went home and spanked the monkey!:wank:

Originally posted by Sandy73
OH MY GOD :arabia: :ali:

Now that is one comment that still stick in my mind! hahahahaha!!!!!!! that or "oh ya, very much so"

Or I like Big Boobies very Big Boobies !

hahahahah! forgot about that tard! that one was funny! then again, could have been the same hodge that said all of them. Gotta love our boys with the bucks though! :D

Originally posted by OCA
Janeeng your blouse is not cut low enough for me. Next time get it right dammit!:p:

I will try harder next time Mike - just wondering if you got who is right though? Sandy, I think she had it lower, look out! hahaha! but then again, all she needed was to see a hodgie and that took care of that!

Oh yeah Yankee thanks for sending the pictures !! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah Yankee thanks for sending the pictures !! :rolleyes:

I thought you got them????? send me a PM if you didn't.

Originally posted by janeeng
I will try harder next time Mike - just wondering if you got who is right though? Sandy, I think she had it lower, look out! hahaha! but then again, all she needed was to see a hodgie and that took care of that!

My blouse was not that low cut its just that you can tell i am stacked !! :D

My blouse was not that low cut its just that you can tell i am stacked !! :D

Yeah, but you had to make sure everyone witnessed with their own eyes! hahahahaha!

Ummm I think we need to ask a couple of achnods about your side window flashes !!! hahaha :boobies:

Ummm I think we need to ask a couple of achnods about your side window flashes !!! hahaha :boobies:

hahahahahah!!!!! hey, that's where the oh my god came from and then you and I thought he would crash! haha!

I stopped Manhattan traffic though along with the standing ovation ! hahahaha Damn Im good !! hahahahaha

I stopped Manhattan traffic though along with the standing ovation ! hahahaha Damn Im good !! hahahahaha

shit, they even framed your work of art!!!! :p:

cjboobs2.jpg

Forum List

Back