Janeen, I need some dream interpretation...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I know you're into dream interpretations, so figure this one out for me.

So, it started out I was at my friend's house and there was some kind of party going on, only it was mostly my family. I was hanging out with a few relatives I haven't seel in a really long time, then me and Dad went to Wal-Mart. I forget what we were looking for, but he kept wanting to get low-carb stuff, and he kept cursing, a lot, like Joe Pesci. Then we came back and it was Super Bowl Sunday and everyone was leaving, and Jim, my friend John, and Sandy from this board were getting into one car. Sandy handed me 2 beers "for the ride". Meanwhile, Jon_Forward (I knew it was him, even though I have no clue what he looks like and never saw his face in the dream) was stumbling toward his car. I said "where's he going?" and Sandy said "he has work in the morning", but she said it like it really disturbed her. Then she, Jim, and John got in a car and left and I got in some car and started driving around and drinking. There was a car in front of me with huge taillights, and I could barely see anything. It was a city area, but there weren't many other cars. The car ahead of me went through a red light that was sort of fading out, so I went through it too, and a cop behind me put his lights on. I panicked and put my head down, but when I looked up the cop was gone. I put my head down and woke up in a hospital. I wandered around for a while, looking at different people. They all seemed to be kind of normal-looking, but slightly burned. I went into the bathroom and opened a couple stalls, only to find some people sitting in there. They kept saying really weird random things like "you know she'll call you on the way back home" and things like that. Very creepy. Then I went to go pee and saw that I was peeing pure blood. I finished and buttoned up, but the front of my pants (courdoroy, even though I've never worn courdoroy in my life) were covered in blood. An old woman walked up to me and said something along the lines of "it's time to go", so I followed her into this big office where this man was sitting behind a desk. I walked up to him and said "I think I need to commit myself."

And then I woke up.

:confused:

So, what's going on in my head, Janeen?

Spooky...

Dan I didn't know you were dreaming about me !!! I didn't realize you were that fond of me !! HEHE !!! :p:

Ahh...Dan...do you remember what the little pill looked like??? what color it was??? the numbers on the pill??? it wasnt red #8 or Blue #14 by chance???:laugh:

Boy, you surely want me to have to work for this one ha? hahahah! my God, I said I was into dreams, not freagon nightmares!:p:

This I will answer for you, there are defenitely 2 parts to this, one, being with Dad in Walmart, this was the first part, then Sandy and Jon, lead you two phase 2, along with John and Jim. Though it seems one big dream, actually broken into 2.

Allow me the night to read more into this, then I will answer this for you.

Sandy, jon, don't you feel so loved??? hahahah

Forum List

Back