Jane Withers RIP

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

"Former child star Jane Withers died on Saturday evening in Burbank, California, surrounded by her loved ones. She was 95."

Long career, costarred with Shirley Temple in Bright Eyes.

She was mean to Shirley Temple and tried to dismember her favorite doll

She is probably going to hell for that

(( Rest in Peace sweet Jane ))

1628465813921.png

She was mean to Shirley Temple and tried to dismember her favorite doll

She is probably going to hell for that

The was apparently par for the course back in the day. My dad had chance to have lunch with the guy who played spanky on little rascals and then attend an appearance he was doing. Spanky said that the Little Rascals (our gang) set was basically a free for all on and off camera. The directors finally threw up their hands and just set the stages to try to nudge a story line and let whatever happened happen and try to edit it into something usable. Said kid who played Alfalfa was the most incorrigible of the bunch.

The was apparently par for the course back in the day. My dad had chance to have lunch with the guy who played spanky on little rascals and then attend an appearance he was doing. Spanky said that the Little Rascals (our gang) set was basically a free for all on and off camera. The directors finally threw up their hands and just set the stages to try to nudge a story line and let whatever happened happen and try to edit it into something usable. Said kid who played Alfalfa was the most incorrigible of the bunch.

I have heard Alfalfa was a little prick on the set
I think ultimately someone shot him

Forum List

Back