'Jane Roe' of Roe v. Wade Endorses Ron Paul for President

and, even then, a zygote is not a baby.

It can BECOME a baby... but a cluster of cells is not a baby any more than you are a scientist.

I can think of other parts, too...if they aren't babies, don't they deserve to die???

So let's chop off your finger. After all, it's just a "cluster of cells", not a person...thankfully.

How about your head too? :rofl:

and, if you are too stupid to know the difference between a zygote and my finger then let's hope that you do not poison the world by passing your genetics on.

Let's see if Steaming Fecal can keep up.. Ready lil guy?

ZYGOTE
Zygote.JPG

FINGER
150355.jpg

did you catch that or do you need another 3rd grade biology lesson?

I can think of other parts, too...if they aren't babies, don't they deserve to die???

they certainly do not deserve to have equal consideration as the mother who is actually a human instead of a cluster of microscopic cells.

save your drama for your mamma.

Except your body parts have no hope whatsoever of developing consciousness, or harboring the spark of life on their own.

Babies do.

Actually as someone who did try to have a child (and did) it is pretty amazing that anyone ever gets pregnant. It is actually pretty common for fertilized eggs to just "not take" or to be blighted, meaning that they are not viable.

Really? Wow.

So how are they different from the ones who "take" and are aborted?

If any shit is smelling up the place it's from you Shitgun. Whatsa matter? Don't like the idea of your finger being amputated? Can't bear the thought? Yet it's OK DOKEY to "amputate" the life of an unborn child...methinks you have some serious priority issues...

right back atcha...heeeeres Johnny...

150355.jpg

Except your body parts have no hope whatsoever of developing consciousness, or harboring the spark of life on their own.

Babies do.

Well, unless I clone myself from some skin cells.

again, ZYGOTES are not BABIES.

Yeah, but being male, you really don't know, do you?

I'll tell you something. From the minute I was pregnant, I knew I was pregnant, and I knew I was carrying a baby. Women who lose babies they want mourn for them. So you go tell them (and I'm actually one of them, I lost a baby at 4-1/2 months), using the same offensive language you've used here, exactly what their babies REALLY were.

If any shit is smelling up the place it's from you Shitgun. Whatsa matter? Don't like the idea of your finger being amputated? Can't bear the thought? Yet it's OK DOKEY to "amputate" the life of an unborn child...methinks you have some serious priority issues...

right back atcha...heeeeres Johnny...

150355.jpg

Wow.. not only are you hilariously ignorant about biology and, it seems, you have the originality of Asexual reproduction! I'll go ahead and give you ten minutes so that you can wrap your mind around that and discover the punchline.

Funny that you have to use parenthesis in order to force your silly little comparison of a finger and a zygote. I guess you were the kid whose parents made you sit out of biology classes because mating gerbils made you ask really uncomfortable questions, eh?

Wow.. not only are you hilariously ignorant about biology and, it seems, you have the originality of Asexual reproduction! I'll go ahead and give you ten minutes so that you can wrap your mind around that and discover the punchline.

Funny that you have to use parenthesis in order to force your silly little comparison of a finger and a zygote. I guess you were the kid whose parents made you sit out of biology classes because mating gerbils made you ask really uncomfortable questions, eh?

If the stick turns blue...

...a BABY is on the way.

How's that for some biology to wrap your mind around?

Yeah, but being male, you really don't know, do you?

I'll tell you something. From the minute I was pregnant, I knew I was pregnant, and I knew I was carrying a baby. Women who lose babies they want mourn for them. So you go tell them (and I'm actually one of them, I lost a baby at 4-1/2 months), using the same offensive language you've used here, exactly what their babies REALLY were.

oh, so NOW you revert to sexism, eh?

nice, Allie. You are a real cognitive champion.

:clap2:

I tellya, if only more women were superwomen like Allie then we could go ahead and eliminate the entire Pregnancy Test industry! And no, you don't speak for all women who lose a baby. You don't get to just assume that YOUR opinion is universal just because you have a uterus. Indeed, if they are stupid enough to think that a ZYGOTE is a baby, not to mention that 4.5 months is WAAAAY past my compromise line anyway, then they could probably use another go at elementary biology like you need.

So, how the hell does a 4.5 month old FETUS make a 2 week old ZYGOTE any more of a baby again? You know, outside of your wonder woman "ive done it all" act?

If the stick turns blue...

...a BABY is on the way.

How's that for some biology to wrap your mind around?

a blue stick doesn't make a cluster of cells a 4.5 month old fetus.

Did you finally figure out why comparing a ZYGOTE and a FINGER was dumb as hell or should I post a third grade biology link for you, Steaming Fecal?

Just because you knew you were pregnant from the minute it happened, doesn't mean that is true of everyone. There are women who give birth who didn't even know they were pregnant. That's a silly argument.
Shouldn't people have the right to vote on things themselves instead of having pinheaded liberals in Congress dictating their lives to them?

So it's ok as long as congress is ruled by republicans?
People do have the right to vote on things themselves. Everyone could vote for national laws about education, abortion, or what have you. Since we are a representative democracy, we vote for the people in our local areas to represent our states in congress.

As to my "failure" to see things a certain way, I guess I need to change my wording so you can understand what I'm really saying. I know it's hard sometimes. Keep trying.

a blue stick doesn't make a cluster of cells a 4.5 month old fetus.
I didn't say it did. However, a zygote is a baby - just as a 4.5 month old fetus is a baby. Just a few less cells.

Shitgun said:
Did you finally figure out why comparing a ZYGOTE and a FINGER was dumb as hell or should I post a third grade biology link for you, Steaming Fecal?
Did you finally figure out why I made that comparison or are you too stupid to realize it? Both your finger and a zygote are just a "bunch of cells"....as you like to say.

So it's ok as long as congress is ruled by republicans?
People do have the right to vote on things themselves. Everyone could vote for national laws about education, abortion, or what have you. Since we are a representative democracy, we vote for the people in our local areas to represent our states in congress.

As to my "failure" to see things a certain way, I guess I need to change my wording so you can understand what I'm really saying. I know it's hard sometimes. Keep trying.

No, I am not taking one side saying that we need to be "ruled" by Republicans. I am saying that many of the "rules" need to be closer to home - in the states - where you, the voter, have much more control especially via referendums where you DO get to actually vote on things.

Our country was set up as a democratic republic where representatives are supposed to go to Washington to represent the STATES.

This has become bastardized over the years to the point where Washington has their nose in every little issue from every part of the country. Not good.
Why should a few reps in Washington have that much power over 300 million people?

"Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely"

I didn't say it did. However, a zygote is a baby - just as a 4.5 month old fetus is a baby. Just a few less cells.

Did you finally figure out why I made that comparison or are you too stupid to realize it? Both your finger and a zygote are just a "bunch of cells"....as you like to say.

No, it's not any more than the earth is flat just because you believe so.

And no, a finger is not MERELY a bunch of cells. Hell, I can name half a dozen tissues, structures, circulatory passages and nerve endings that a zygote doesn't have. Hell, I COULD point out that having a cell structure is no more the definition of a human than a diploma is the definition of your education... So, according to YOUR definition PLANKTON are HUMAN? Bacteria colonies are HUMAN? Every plant on the fucking planet is HUMAN?

WOW.

:cuckoo:

Your parents didn't like the idea of school learnin ya about dem dar birds and da bees, did they?

No, I am not taking one side saying that we need to be "ruled" by Republicans. I am saying that many of the "rules" need to be closer to home - in the states - where you, the voter, have much more control especially via referendums where you DO get to actually vote on things.

Our country was set up as a democratic republic where representatives are supposed to go to Washington to represent the STATES.

This has become bastardized over the years to the point where Washington has their nose in every little issue from every part of the country. Not good.
Why should a few reps in Washington have that much power over 300 million people?

"Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely"

yes.. CLEARLY the fed should keep their nose out of state issues! Hell, if governor Wallace WANTS a white only school then it's HIS state right!

Forum List

Back