Jane Fonda says Weinstein should go to jail

Why don't they just "say NO"? Kick scream bite run, throw stuff. They come out 20 years later and say he "made me do it"? They had Police back then too. And TV, press, lawyers. At least Cosby victims were just plain stupid.

Are they prostitutes or on a job interview? I'm tired of the lying hags. Including the gaggle of FOX bimbos'......cashed all checks? Then tell stories 10 years later in a group? Not in my courtroom, no-Maam. No-Sirree Missy.
Sincerely, your Supreme Leader.
I agree, but my point, while not well made apparently, was that Fonda should be in jail herself for her treason in Vietnam.
She didn't commit treason, dumbass.

Aiding the enemy, same as your kind does.

hanoi-jane-jane-fonda-hanoi-jane-vietnam-anti-air-gun-demotivational-poster-1260373374.jpg

These "victims" are just prostitutes. They went to Harv and said "I'll do anything if you'll give me a part in this movie".
Now the ho's are calling that harassment!!!
Please, Harv, a rich well endowed Jew got a load in his face. Reminds me of say, Roman Polanski or say Woody Allen. Blow back is a bitch.

Sure - harv is disgusting but so are these women. Harv just bought what they were selling. THINK

HAHAHA. She's just a stupid entertainer. Never done anything useful in her life. Why do you libs worship her?
Weinstein is just a stupid liberal entertainer too.He never cured cancer or build a damn.

Yes he is. He and jane fonda and all these women accusing harv of harassment because he accepted their prostitution price are just stupid entertainers of no value to america.

HAHAHA. She's just a stupid entertainer. Never done anything useful in her life. Why do you libs worship her?
Weinstein is just a stupid liberal entertainer too.He never cured cancer or build a damn.

Yes he is. He and jane fonda and all these women accusing harv of harassment because he accepted their prostitution price are just stupid entertainers of no value to america.
No, please, Harvey is just another entitled male swine.

Interesting how the 100 year old bitch has finally grown a pair taking a "stand" for women. Sheeeeeiiiittt. That's right Jane, this sort of thing has been going on for decades with all sorts of men. Why did you stay silent until now?

First, she's always taken a stand on this issue.

Secondly, we've all known this was going on in Hollywood for decades, and we've all kind of tolerated it.

The old joke, what's the difference between an Actress and a Hooker? You have to pay a hooker!

Secondly, we've all known this was going on in Hollywood for decades, and we've all kind of tolerated it.

The old joke, what's the difference between an Actress and a Hooker? You have to pay a hooker!

Yes indeed. Actresses are prostitutes who tell the producer "I'll do anything you want for a part in this movie."

Both harvey and these phony "victims" are equally at fault. But the feminist press only blames harv.

Yes indeed. Actresses are prostitutes who tell the producer "I'll do anything you want for a part in this movie."

Both harvey and these phony "victims" are equally at fault. But the feminist press only blames harv.
You just can't get on the moral side of an issue no matter what, can you?
Listen to what the women who have come forward said happened.
Accusers share their stories of Harvey Weinstein's alleged advances

This is like a piece of catshit condemning a piece of dogshit. Fonda and Weinstein are both incredibly loathsome creatures - but in such extremely different ways it's a case of rotten applies versus rotten oranges.

Why don't they just "say NO"? Kick scream bite run, throw stuff. They come out 20 years later and say he "made me do it"? They had Police back then too. And TV, press, lawyers. At least Cosby victims were just plain stupid.

Are they prostitutes or on a job interview? I'm tired of the lying hags. Including the gaggle of FOX bimbos'......cashed all checks? Then tell stories 10 years later in a group? Not in my courtroom, no-Maam. No-Sirree Missy.
Sincerely, your Supreme Leader.
I agree, but my point, while not well made apparently, was that Fonda should be in jail herself for her treason in Vietnam.

You can't convict Weinstein or Fonda on opinion.

Forum List

Back