Jane Fonda endorses Obama

It's been a long time since that's what any of them were doing in my understanding. Maybe near the beginning, but I think it's long been clear there aren't any to find. If people want to run the Bush Lied mantra, fine, but don't pull the troops into it and act like all they're doing is wandering around like a bunch of jackasses looking for WMDs. The people I know over there aren't as stupid as Blunt makes them out.

I believe his point was that this war in Iraq was, originally, a search for WMD's. When the search came up empty, almost overnight, it became Operation Iraqi Freedom.

It's funny, I don't think anyone even really remembers the first days in which we invaded Iraq. Or, better yet, they try to block it out. But those that believe this war is a good cause often fail to mention that we didn't go over there to save the Iraqis. We didn't give two shits about them (and still don't). All we wanted was to find the WMD's that Saddam supposedly had.

Five years after the search came up empty, we're still there. Still dying. For a lost cause.

I believe his point was that this war in Iraq was, originally, a search for WMD's. When the search came up empty, almost overnight, it became Operation Iraqi Freedom.

It's funny, I don't think anyone even really remembers the first days in which we invaded Iraq. Or, better yet, they try to block it out. But those that believe this war is a good cause often fail to mention that we didn't go over there to save the Iraqis. We didn't give two shits about them (and still don't). All we wanted was to find the WMD's that Saddam supposedly had.

Five years after the search came up empty, we're still there. Still dying. For a lost cause.

I still believe it was about Bush trying to find some tangible enemy to blame for 9-11 and Sadman was a believable target.

I still believe you don't know what in the fuck your talking about, but then, that's just my opinion.

So, there you have it..........:eusa_whistle:

That is of no suprise to me, you don't even know what you are talking abut most of the time, so how the hell you expect to understand what other poeple are talking about it beyond me...:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back