Jane Fonda endorses Obama

So What! Typical right wing conservative republican spin baloney, you do know that Vietnam is over, we left that mess same as we will leave Iraq. Now we buy clothing made in Vietnam. What irony that our businesses deal constantly with communist countries while the armchair patriots remember an incident over 30 years ago and think it has something to do with today. Shows you the depths of their shallowness.

She should have kept her mouth shut. The antiwar crowd already wants Obama so why does she feel the need to give the righties any more ammo?

Stupidity.

In America we have this great idea that a person is free to speak and express their opinion but when a person does that we castigate them because they don't follow our party line, is that not hypocrisy. We could argue that then we too have that right but the truth is it is not free speech we admire but our own speech.

If you mean she has the right to endorse Obama, of course she does. Though she'd do him a favor by keeping it to herself.

In America we have this great idea that a person is free to speak and express their opinion but when a person does that we castigate them because they don't follow our party line, is that not hypocrisy. We could argue that then we too have that right but the truth is it is not free speech we admire but our own speech.

??Free speech only goes so far. Some people take free speech and abuse it, just like the paparrazzi abuses the freedom of press. You can't yell fire in a movie theater and watch little kids get stomped to death. It's irresponsible to express your views by criticizing U.S. soldiers when they have nothing to do with the reasons they're on the battlefied, or where there on the battle field. Can you not see the numbers of troops that feel betrayed by this woman's actions? It's not one or two, it's thousands. She wasn't just speaking her view, she betrayed and made the men (over there dying) feel as if they were insignificant.

I don't think it surprises anybody that an anti-American traitor would endorse Obama, a Democrat......its as natural as a Clinton lying....

Speaking of lies...4,000 of our troops died looking for those wmds that Bush lied about..

Yeah, they were all out "looking" for WMDs. Sheesh. Nice way to belittle their sacrifice. You use the mantra of troop deaths to try to make a point, but you're the first to insult them in the same breath.

Yeah, they were all out "looking" for WMDs. Sheesh. Nice way to belittle their sacrifice. You use the mantra of troop deaths to try to make a point, but you're the first to insult them in the same breath.

Ah, now criticising the ijit in the White House somehow gets played out as belittling servicemen and women. Typical neocon tactic - dress up criticism as an assault of servicemen and women. (Taps foot waiting for the "patriot" card to be played)..

Ah, now criticising the ijit in the White House somehow gets played out as belittling servicemen and women. Typical neocon tactic - dress up criticism as an assault of servicemen and women. (Taps foot waiting for the "patriot" card to be played)..

It's not criticizing the idiot in the White House to say that the troops are wandering around Iraq "looking for WMDs" like a bunch of dumbasses (which is what they'd be if Blunt's statements were true) when they're doing a lot of difficult work over there.

As for your lame neocon remark, I'm supporting Obama, I'm just not a moron while doing it.

Speaking of lies...4,000 of our troops died looking for those wmds that Bush lied about..of course that doesn't bother the neocons, they got their tax break..that's the most important thing.
Hey vote for Obam, jail the drunken retard.
VOTE FOR HONESTY AND INTEGRITY>>>>>GO OBAMA!!!!!
Help elect Barack Obama President of the United States: Sign-up now.. http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/semr?source=SEM-register-google-obama-search-national

Why don't you just incorporate "Bush Lied" into your signature. That way, you don't have to type it in EVERY thread. Plus, it will alleviate the need to tie cellular respiration and the krebs cycle, in another thread, to "Bush's lies".

It's not criticizing the idiot in the White House to say that the troops are wandering around Iraq "looking for WMDs" like a bunch of dumbasses (which is what they'd be if Blunt's statements were true) when they're doing a lot of difficult work over there.

As for your lame neocon remark, I'm supporting Obama, I'm just not a moron while doing it.

Well, that is one of the reasons Bush gave for invading (amongst others), so it stands to reason that what some of them should be doing.

My bad re Obama...:redface:

Well, that is one of the reasons Bush gave for invading (amongst others), so it stands to reason that what some of them should be doing.

My bad re Obama...:redface:

It's been a long time since that's what any of them were doing in my understanding. Maybe near the beginning, but I think it's long been clear there aren't any to find. If people want to run the Bush Lied mantra, fine, but don't pull the troops into it and act like all they're doing is wandering around like a bunch of jackasses looking for WMDs. The people I know over there aren't as stupid as Blunt makes them out.

Forum List

Back