Jane Edmonds Kicks Butt

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Here is the text of the speech given by the liberal Democratic black woman in support of Mitt Romney for President: Remarks as Prepared for Delivery by The Hon. Jane Edmonds, Former Secretary, Massachusetts Department of Workforce Development - Yahoo! News

When I was watching and listening to her, I could feel the body blows landing on Obama. You know the Left has to be feeling a deep pain from her speech.

By way of background, my politics is as a liberal Democrat. My passion is about education, workforce training, and leadership.

When I first met Governor Romney, I was struck by his humanity, his grace, his kind manner.

It was just the two of us, in his office when I met him, as a finalist for a cabinet position in his Administration.

I could tell immediately, just by our interaction, that he is the real thing — authentic. He struck me then — and now — as honest, transparent and inclusive.

One area where he made a positive difference is in improving the representation of women in senior positions in Massachusetts State Government.

Before Governor Romney took office in 2003, women were significantly underrepresented among top roles in government, with 52% of the population but just 30% of the jobs.

Over the next two and a half years, 42% of the new appointments made by Governor Romney were women.

In fact, based on a survey by the State University of New York, Massachusetts was ranked first in percentage of women holding top state positions.

This led the Boston Globe to note, "Women fill 10 of 20 top positions in Governor Mitt Romney's administration, making the Commonwealth one of five states that come close to matching the percentage of top women appointees to the proportion of women in the overall population.

This achievement happened because Mitt Romney cared about the issue, he took action to fix it and he delivered results!

She just obliterated the "war on women" meme.

What a beautiful person. She was a joy to watch.

Here is the text of the speech given by the liberal Democratic black woman in support of Mitt Romney for President: Remarks as Prepared for Delivery by The Hon. Jane Edmonds, Former Secretary, Massachusetts Department of Workforce Development - Yahoo! News

When I was watching and listening to her, I could feel the body blows landing on Obama. You know the Left has to be feeling a deep pain from her speech.

By way of background, my politics is as a liberal Democrat. My passion is about education, workforce training, and leadership.

When I first met Governor Romney, I was struck by his humanity, his grace, his kind manner.

It was just the two of us, in his office when I met him, as a finalist for a cabinet position in his Administration.

I could tell immediately, just by our interaction, that he is the real thing — authentic. He struck me then — and now — as honest, transparent and inclusive.

One area where he made a positive difference is in improving the representation of women in senior positions in Massachusetts State Government.

Before Governor Romney took office in 2003, women were significantly underrepresented among top roles in government, with 52% of the population but just 30% of the jobs.

Over the next two and a half years, 42% of the new appointments made by Governor Romney were women.

In fact, based on a survey by the State University of New York, Massachusetts was ranked first in percentage of women holding top state positions.

This led the Boston Globe to note, "Women fill 10 of 20 top positions in Governor Mitt Romney's administration, making the Commonwealth one of five states that come close to matching the percentage of top women appointees to the proportion of women in the overall population.

This achievement happened because Mitt Romney cared about the issue, he took action to fix it and he delivered results!

The Akin Army will be back on the battlefield once the convention closes down. Man, you guys should pull your support from his campaign or something.

mitt romney is NOT honest

Wow... Way to make a first post, very well thought out... Mitt Romney is not honest... The collective Liberal IQ on USMB just dropped a few notches.

I know from personal experience he is a liar

but here google this

EVERY Romney Lie In One Place! UPDATED!!

The Akin Army will be back on the battlefield once the convention closes down. Man, you guys should pull your support from his campaign or something.

Oh look.....a Red Herring.

Forum List

Back