Jan Brewer, lied again.

If she is lying don't support her.

And if you care so much about the truth, make sure you aren't lying yourself.

Crime is down nationwide, not just Arizona. The reason being is that weapons sales are way up as well as Concealed Carry permit applications.

Prove it.

The left doesn't like SB1070 because it solves the "broken immigration system" without any meddling from the Federal government.

facepalm.jpg

First off the law hasn't taken into effect so we don't know if it'll solve anything

Second the left has expressed why they don't like it numerous times. How's about you do some damn research instead of lying about their intentions.

It's like me saying the right's against welfare because they hate the poor.

Crime is down nationwide, not just Arizona. The reason being is that weapons sales are way up as well as Concealed Carry permit applications.

The 2nd Amendment deters crime in a big way.

The left doesn't like SB1070 because it solves the "broken immigration system" without any meddling from the Federal government.

You are an idiot. Do you really think people that commit crime have x-ray vision or research who has recently purchased a weapon before they commit their crime?

Last edited:

You are an idiot. Do you really think people that commit crime have x-ray vision or research who has recently purchased a weapon before they commit their crime?

That's one of the reasons why concealed carry works, they don't know who has a gun and who does not so they can't be sure when they commit a crime against someone.

Prove it.

facepalm.jpg

First off the law hasn't taken into effect so we don't know if it'll solve anything

Second the left has expressed why they don't like it numerous times. How's about you do some damn research instead of lying about their intentions.

The Arizona law is almost verbatim the same as the Federal law. What is to hate? The left pretends they understand we need to cut off illegal Immigration while claiming the law is to racist. How exactly does that help cut the illegal problem?

And more to the point most Federal Politicians have ADMITTED they never even read the Arizona law but are against it. Pretty damn stupid if you ask me. Attorney General Holder announced he was thinking of bring suit against the Arizona law, then when ask about the law he ADMITTED he had never read it. He hated it not because of what it does or does not say or do, but because some far left groups hate it, and that was good enough for him and Obama both.

NO, however they mostly can read and watch the news and the left is very good about claiming that any new gun laws allowing concealed carry are publicized, usually while claiming shoot outs will occur in the streets. Criminals KNOW the new laws and the sales explosion in fire arms and most can figure out just how dangerous that is to their life if they continue to be criminals.

Prove it.

facepalm.jpg

The Arizona law is almost verbatim the same as the Federal law. What is to hate? The left pretends they understand we need to cut off illegal Immigration while claiming the law is to racist. How exactly does that help cut the illegal problem?

So what if it's a federal law? How does that make it a good law? No one complained about the federal law because they didn't enforce it and as such no one ever heard of it.

Oh and ever since the Patriot Act I'm not surprised politicians don't read laws and yes it is despicable.

Guess what the FBI said..

Violent Crime Falls Sharply.

Guess what state and city was mentioned in this study:

Arizona's major cities all registered declines. A perceived rise in crime is one reason often cited by proponents of a new law intended to crack down on illegal immigration.

In Phoenix, police spokesman Trent Crump said, "Despite all the hype, in every single reportable crime category, we're significantly down." Mr. Crump said Phoenix's most recent data for 2010 indicated still lower crime. For the first quarter of 2010, violent crime was down 17% overall in the city, while homicides were down 38% and robberies 27%, compared with the same period in 2009.

http://http://online.wsj.com/article/SB20001424052748704113504575264432463469618.html

Ol Jan just looks so dumb here and she is a liar.

http://http://wonkroom.thinkprogress.org/2010/06/02/brewer-arizona-crime/

She is trying to make everyone think its lawless and horrible here.

Damn liar.

Wow. You got a lot to learn about police work kid.

Illegal aliens don't report crimes that are committed against them. Why? Obviously, they're illegal.

No victim call = no police report = no crime stat.

In many illegal immigrant dominated communities, there are far more assaults, rapes, robbery, than are reported. Because if they don't call, and the cops don't have info for a report, the incident STATISTICALLY didn't occur. But the violent act occurred, it's just not statistically counted. Only murders must be counted as there is a body. But a UCR police report is not completed when there is no victim, no suspect, no one wants to report the rape, assault, robbery. That means it doesn't get counted by the FBI, not that it didn't happen.

But the apparantly are reporting kidnappings, as Pheonix landed #2 in the WORLD for kidnappings????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Governor is doing what she was elected to do:
Protect the best interests of the citizens of Texas.
Whether or not the law is constitutional is another matter.

Arizona and the only way it gets thrown out as Unconstitutional is if the Supreme Court agrees to make it up.

Once again the law is almost the same as the US Federal Law. States can make laws that are no more restrictive then Federal laws. They can and do make laws about the same subjects and the same events and crimes. The only way the Supreme Court can rule it Unconstitutional is to rule the US law such.

Guess what the FBI said..

Violent Crime Falls Sharply.

Guess what state and city was mentioned in this study:

Arizona's major cities all registered declines. A perceived rise in crime is one reason often cited by proponents of a new law intended to crack down on illegal immigration.

In Phoenix, police spokesman Trent Crump said, "Despite all the hype, in every single reportable crime category, we're significantly down." Mr. Crump said Phoenix's most recent data for 2010 indicated still lower crime. For the first quarter of 2010, violent crime was down 17% overall in the city, while homicides were down 38% and robberies 27%, compared with the same period in 2009.

Ol Jan just looks so dumb here and she is a liar.

http://http://wonkroom.thinkprogress.org/2010/06/02/brewer-arizona-crime/

She is trying to make everyone think its lawless and horrible here.

Damn liar.

My grandparents live in Sun City, and I am so tired of Joe Arpaio this, Joe Arpaio that. That place is like the living dead! Now, those clubs off North Central are something else! I met Lee Iacoca up there. I haven't been back since Katz's closed.

Anyway, as a resident of Phoenix, Zona, can you tell about the role of the Republican machine in Arizona in the immigration bill? They have got to be behind Arpio? Is Sheriff Joe Arpio the major player in the immigration law, or is it someone else?

joe-arpaio.jpg

This city is interesting. If you really have to ask about the role of the Republican machine and Arpio, I can answer like this......they keep re electing him.

He is a major player in the sense that he is the face of anti immigration here. Well, him and ol Jan the liar. Joe has been sued so many times and has lost this state a so much money in the process. I know you know about tent city and his Sheriff department here.

Oh and about Sun City. I have been there a few times, and it really really teaches you how to have your head on a swivel when driving there. I am so not kidding about that. It is a dangerous place to be on the road.

Dammit, Brewer is a liar bump. (shameless, I know.)

law is the will of the people s0n................get OCD about something else!!!:lol:

Which law, the one on the book here in Arizona that says, it is illegal to hire illegals, yet 50% of businesses here hire them.

WHY NOT ENFORCE THIS LAW? Why not jail the business owners who are breaking the law. That makes them illegals, doesn't it?

Arizona and the only way it gets thrown out as Unconstitutional is if the Supreme Court agrees to make it up.

Once again the law is almost the same as the US Federal Law. States can make laws that are no more restrictive then Federal laws. They can and do make laws about the same subjects and the same events and crimes. The only way the Supreme Court can rule it Unconstitutional is to rule the US law such.

Did the federal law say we can sue police officers if we see them not stopping Hector in front of home depot?

Yep, and a racist.

Link or are you talking out of your ass again.

Many on this board saw the post I refer to and know that it was removed by the admins. Don't pretend you didn't say it and don't pretend the admin didn't take it down.

Racist and, for not holding your hand up to it, a coward to boot.

If I am a racist, wouldn't you see a trend of racist posts? It stands to reason, I couldn't hide my racism righty? Where are the racist posts?

I can link you to many idiotic posts you have posted, no problem.

(By the way, the post you are talking about was about someones parents, because I was talking to a member about his parents. Its against the rules, that's why it was pulled.)

Dumb ass parking lot attendant.

Last edited:

I meant AZ. TX has the same problems.

Forum List

Back