Jan Brewer Defends Arizona Firearms Laws Following Undercover Gun Show Video

Would you like an extra large clip with that sir?

Great for shooting up a Super Market parking lot

Is that the same Jan Brewer who's cuts to health care led to the deaths of two American Citizens that had approved procedures in Arizona?

The same one who set up a defacto death panel?

That one?

people better wake up.

Not only are they after our Freedom of Speech, they are now targeting our right to bear arms.

Is that the same Jan Brewer who's cuts to health care led to the deaths of two American Citizens that had approved procedures in Arizona?

That one?

Funny how government healthcare run by Republicans kills people on purpose...but government healthcare run by Democrats will ensure every single person gets whatever the care he needs, regardless of the cost.

And by "funny", I mean "astoundingly unrealistic".

people better wake up.

Not only are they after our Freedom of Speech, they are now targeting our right to bear arms.

I caught them trying to billet soldiers in my house last week

Meahwhile, back in reality:

Although federally-licensed gun-dealers are required to make background checks before selling guns, private and supposedly "occasional" dealers are not required to conduct such checks.​

So what's the problem?

Although federally-licensed gun-dealers are required to make background checks before selling guns, private and supposedly "occasional" dealers are not required to conduct such checks.​

So what's the problem?

It's an absurd loophole.

That one?

Funny how government healthcare run by Republicans kills people on purpose...but government healthcare run by Democrats will ensure every single person gets whatever the care he needs, regardless of the cost.

Are you saying it didn't happen?

Jan's yet to explain how come she kiboshed the procedures that were already approved.

One of the people even had an organ donated by a relative, earmarked. It had to go to someone else.

That one?

Yeah, if she's so proud of her state's ability to sell guns to criminals and lunatics, maybe she should at least put an excise tax on gun sales, and use the extra revenue for healthcare.

That one?

Are you saying it didn't happen?

Jan's yet to explain how come she kiboshed the procedures that were already approved.

One of the people even had an organ donated by a relative, earmarked. It had to go to someone else.
I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm saying anyone who wants the government to make health care decisions is deluded if they don't think the same thing will happen on a national scale.

Hint: EVERYTHING that people object to about VA healthcare will be standard procedure.

So what's the problem?

They as indiviuduals are breaking federal law if they sell them to someone who says they cant pass a background check.

Its ILLEGAL

people better wake up.

You do realise that they broke EXSISTING LAWS right?
No, they didn't.

Although federally-licensed gun-dealers are required to make background checks before selling guns, private and supposedly "occasional" dealers are not required to conduct such checks.

So what's the problem?

It's an absurd loophole.
Why?

Because a law that is designed to prevent sales of firemans to people that are ineligible to buy firearms fails to prevent the sales of firearms to large numbers of people that are ineligible to buy firearms. The reasons are the loopholes.

That is absurd.

So what's the problem?

They as indiviuduals are breaking federal law if they sell them to someone who says they cant pass a background check.

Its ILLEGAL
Who says? What law is that?

Forum List

Back