Jan Brewer Campaign Has Ties to Private Prison Co.

ba1614
There is a better way, make it illegal for a private company to run a prison.

and here comes the DNC smear machine

I have reading about this for months. You don't think it is weird she has so many ties to the private prison company? I don't care who are, if you are taking campaign money from a private prison company,I will have an issue with it.
I have a real issue with all these private prisons popping up and our leaders being involved with them. I have seen many stories where people are getting harsher sentences, or being wrongfully convicted, then sent to a private prison or juvenile facility.

Mixing apples and Gorillas, The Governor has absolutely NO SAY AT ALL in how the Judges in Courts sentence, NO SAY what so all in how the Legislature drafts its laws and votes on them.

States are turning to private jails because of the COST. Because the COURTS are forcing them to release prisoners due to over crowding.
Yeah.....that's what it's all-about. :rolleyes:

Here, in PA, people aren't that naive.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_A_VN_BA3Q&feature=related]YouTube - Penn. Judges Get Kickbacks for Placing Youths in Jails-2/2[/ame]​

Here's the worst part:
The company’s political action committee and its lobbyists contributed another $60,000 to Brewer’s top legislative priority, Proposition 100, a sales tax to help avoid budget cuts to education.
She should be thrown out of office immediately for this! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back