Jan 2011---Ed Rollins Thoughts On Bachmann For 2012: "She's Not A Serious Player"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
And she just hired him as her campaign manager. Seems like Ed isn’t very creative. He just uses the same script till he gets to the part where it says “insert name” where then continues on with his ridiculing of whomever he is being paid to damage. This is further proof that her new campaign manager is just paid political hacks. Michelle has done serious damage to herself, at least in the eyes of the Tea Party and staunch conservatives. Rollins said this about Bachmann back in January: See link below.

Bachmann's Campaign Guru in January: She's Not a "Serious Player"

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/06/michele-bachmann-ed-rollins-president-2012

Last edited:
He's a political hack looking for a paycheck. His job is to advise people on how to win an election... meaning his goal is to win an election, not stand for something. As much as I like Bachmann, she just made a huge mistake hiring a professional political manager like this.

• Banned
He's a political hack looking for a paycheck. His job is to advise people on how to win an election... meaning his goal is to win an election, not stand for something. As much as I like Bachmann, she just made a huge mistake hiring a professional political manager like this.

I agree.

Forum List

Back