jammies, undies or nekkid?

what do you wear to sleep?

• Total voters
Yeah? I bet I got some sunshine here in Texas you wouldn't be running around in the buff in. Overcooked french fry comes to mind.:badgrin:

Ahhhh... Memories of Hippy Hollow and Barton Springs and a couple of private campgrounds come to mind. Good times - Good sunshine - No burns for this half-breed!

-Joe

I just got a great pair of jammies at Target on Saturday. On sale for $9.99, the long sleeve top and the long pants, real light cotton. I just put them on tonight for the first time after my shower, they are SO comfy and soft, I love them!

I usually wear shorts and a tank top or t shirt when it's warmer out. My daughter has on her "Hello Kitty" jammies right now.

Now, when I'm with my fiancee that's another story................:cool:

If they made footed jammies for a 6' 1" frame with size 13 feet I might be able to survive winter north of the Mason-Dixon...

-Joe

If they made footed jammies for a 6' 1" frame with size 13 feet I might be able to survive winter north of the Mason-Dixon...

-Joe

Sure you didn't mean north of the Florida-Georgia border? I froze my butt off in DC AND Norfolk. They actually have this thing called "winter". Perhaps you have heard of it?:lol:

I'm not following you. What does it have to do with a sex life?

Because if you don't shower in the morning, you probably don't have morning sex? I'd LOVE to have the TIME to have morning sex. My girl is out the door at 5:30, and I'm up running around getting the kids ready to be dropped off at their locations before I go to work. We are lucky to have one morning a week where there's time for sex, and that is the one morning I'll take a shower.

If we have sex at night, which admittedly there isn't even much time for these days EITHER, of course I'll take another shower afterwards for the obvious reasons.

I have no problem admitting that my sex life right now is lacking, but it's a means to an end. Come June, our schedules will lighten up a lot.

But my showering habits have nothing to do with my sex life. I've been a night time showerer just about all my life.

Jammies for me. My biggest fear is going to sleep nekkid and my house catching fire and me ending up on the lawn buck nekkid with firemen and neighbors all around.

I used to sleep in a tshirt and undies but I love PJ bottoms and a tank top these days.

and a shower in the AM helps me wake up...I don't drink coffee so I gotta do something.

Is it wrong to shower twice a day?

-Joe

Sure you didn't mean north of the Florida-Georgia border? I froze my butt off in DC AND Norfolk. They actually have this thing called "winter". Perhaps you have heard of it?:lol:

I've seen film... usually involving white sticky rain and semi-trucks rolled over. No thanks! :eusa_hand:

80 degrees and sunshine for the Treasure Coast... We'll have turkey & ice-cold beer poolside on Thursday.

-Joe

Guess both you guys miss out on cold snowy cuddly nights :)

No, I don't miss them at all. Along with the cabin fever that goes with it. The digging the truck out from 17" of snow, or driving a ragtop jeep in such nonsense.

If I was inclined to any of that cuddling stuff, I could turn up the AC.

Forum List

Back