jammies, undies or nekkid?

what do you wear to sleep?

• Total voters
I feel the same way about taking a shower in the morning. I take one after work or at least before bed, so why waste time and water in the morning? :cuckoo:

I get dirty at work, so I can't justify getting extra clean right before going out and getting dirty.

Shower at night. Makes sense. How dirty can you possibly get while you're sleeping?

I get dirty at work, so I can't justify getting extra clean right before going out and getting dirty.

Shower at night. Makes sense. How dirty can you possibly get while you're sleeping?

Depends on if you get hot and sweat a lot in your sleep. Plus, your sheets are pretty dirty unless you was them once a week. Dirt is mostly dead skin cells.

I usually shower in the morning. If I go to work/school without a shower, I already feel icky when I get there.

havent worn anything to bed since my divorce, and didnt before i got married either
the ex had kids so i had no choice

real dirty...depending on how you sleep....i think people who shower only at night have reveal more about their sex lives than their showering habits...

I see your point. My sis used to work at UPS, lots of hard physical work and she always took her bath/shower at night after she got home.

I work in an office and my hair works better when I can do it right after my shower so I take mine in the morning. I think the only difference is with your hair. My sister always had to wet her hair in the morning before work but it took less time than taking a whole shower.

real dirty...depending on how you sleep....i think people who shower only at night have reveal more about their sex lives than their showering habits...

I'm not following you. What does it have to do with a sex life?

Because if you don't shower in the morning, you probably don't have morning sex? I'd LOVE to have the TIME to have morning sex. My girl is out the door at 5:30, and I'm up running around getting the kids ready to be dropped off at their locations before I go to work. We are lucky to have one morning a week where there's time for sex, and that is the one morning I'll take a shower.

If we have sex at night, which admittedly there isn't even much time for these days EITHER, of course I'll take another shower afterwards for the obvious reasons.

I have no problem admitting that my sex life right now is lacking, but it's a means to an end. Come June, our schedules will lighten up a lot.

But my showering habits have nothing to do with my sex life. I've been a night time showerer just about all my life.

Jammies for me. My biggest fear is going to sleep nekkid and my house catching fire and me ending up on the lawn buck nekkid with firemen and neighbors all around.

I used to sleep in a tshirt and undies but I love PJ bottoms and a tank top these days.

and a shower in the AM helps me wake up...I don't drink coffee so I gotta do something.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back