jammies, undies or nekkid?

what do you wear to sleep?

• Total voters
pajamas are a waste. You put them on only to go right to sleep anyway, and all they do is create unnecessary laundry.

I have 2 pairs of shorts I alternate every night, and I usually wear the t-shirt I'm going to be wearing the next day. I don;t wash the shorts until regular laundry time. What's the point? It's not like they're getting filthy while I'm sleeping.

Clothes are constraining. I don't even wear them when I'm at my computer.

images-2.jpg

I have kids, I have no choice. I wear a nightgown, and a long one at that, because I'm continually dealing with kids climbing into my bed in the middle of the night, or having to get up and deal with them.

Though in the summer I often wear shorts and a t-shirt.

But because I wear huge t-shirts I got tired of the kids asking me why I wasn't wearing anything under my shirt (I was) and wondered if the neighbors thought the same thing when I'd stagger out in the early morning to either hang clothes on the clothes line when the dryer was on the blitz, to let the dog out, or to grab something from the car.

So I mostly stick to flannel nighties. Voluminous, comforting, and only see through after about 10 years or so.

I wear a nightgown to bed but after work and before bed, I wear jammies. They look nice and they're comfy though.

During the summer I wear shorts and a t shirt after work because we go out a lot more often later.

I picked jammies. It's generally just a light pair of shorts and a tank top.

I just got a great pair of jammies at Target on Saturday. On sale for $9.99, the long sleeve top and the long pants, real light cotton. I just put them on tonight for the first time after my shower, they are SO comfy and soft, I love them!

I usually wear shorts and a tank top or t shirt when it's warmer out. My daughter has on her "Hello Kitty" jammies right now.

Now, when I'm with my fiancee that's another story................:cool:

I just got a great pair of jammies at Target on Saturday. On sale for $9.99, the long sleeve top and the long pants, real light cotton. I just put them on tonight for the first time after my shower, they are SO comfy and soft, I love them!

I usually wear shorts and a tank top or t shirt when it's warmer out. My daughter has on her "Hello Kitty" jammies right now.

Now, when I'm with my fiancee that's another story................:cool:

I might have to see if I can hunt them down. I'm very sensitive to heat. I brake out in hives when I get too hot. I never use a thermometer to tell if I have a fever. Even in the winter I'll sleep in shorts and a tank top. I can't even take a hot shower.

Forum List

Back