Jamie Foxx on BET, was it racist?

Charlie Bass you obviously no more about Michael Jackson than me. Could you tell me why he had his nose cut off?

My opinion is because of mental illness...but some people say that he wanted to be white. It doesn't even matter really. He vehemently denied having plastic surgery. His sisters all had plastic surgery on their noses also. So it's not really indicative of wanting to become white...it may just mean that he wanted to alter his appearance as he saw it.

The Bass knows a lil something about MJ and one thing for sure is that he wasn't to be white at all. He was a brilliant singer and performer and did a lot of great things along with some thing the Bass didn't agree with, but his good outshined whatever weird things he did.

The man (MJ) was a pedophile

lies, he was found not guilty and his accusers came out and admitted they lied for money.

He admitted on national television to sharing his bed with young boys. The dude was obviously fucked in the head, he was born black but tried his entire adult life to be white. Even having a white sperm donor so he could have white children.

His sleeping in the bed with children was odd, but that in itself doesn't make him a pedophile and contrary to popular belief, he was not trying to be white, thats total BS, his entire family is blacks so how could he deny the obvious and pretend to be something he obviously was not?

It's a sad state of affairs when a pedophile is glorified.

Jackson was not a pedophile, but hey, this country honors Columbus, man whose "discovery" initiated the extremination of millions of Native Americans, George Washington, a slave owner whose celebrated as a "founding father", has pro football teams called Redskins despite protests from native Americans[paternalistic white racism], yeah buddy, at least show some damn consistency.

And Foxx is a racist fuck the same as Bass is.

Foxx is not a racist and wasn't racist, point out what he said was racist.

The pervert admitted on national television that he shared his bed with little boys. Now I don't know about you, but I find that very perverted. A jury aquitted him (because the accusers were paid off and decided not to testify and that was the prosecutors case in a nutshell, without the accusers there was really no case) but everyone knows he's a pedophile. Sometimes common sense has to come into play, I realize you have no idea what common sense is, but answer this one simple question. Why would anyone reach multimillion-dollar settlement if they were innocent?

If he wasn't trying to be white, then explain why he bleached his sklin white, and then explain why he had a white sperm donor and a white surrogate to have his children.

Columbus, Washington? HAHAHAHAHA typical response from a man that's losing the debate. You can't win this argument so you try to bring up one you think you can win. What a tool!

Everything Foxx said was racist. Think about it, if a white man had said those things about Elvis, he would have been excoriated for it and rightly so.

You are indeed a dumBass!

The Bass knows a lil something about MJ and one thing for sure is that he wasn't to be white at all. He was a brilliant singer and performer and did a lot of great things along with some thing the Bass didn't agree with, but his good outshined whatever weird things he did.

Would you let your children sleep with a 40+ year old man?

Forum List

Back