Jamie Foxx on BET, was it racist?

I think I'd die if I found a black comic who didn't rely upon race for most of his material. I mean, just one !

I guess you never heard of Eddie Murphy. Sure he had a few black people vs white people bits, and they're funny too, but most of his standup didn't rely on race at all.

Blacks can keep Jackson....he was nothing more than an out of control freak show....

Disagree here, Jackson was a very talented singer, dancer and entertainer, yes he had some weird things about him, but name one pop star that doesn't. Last night the Bass stayed up late watching all of Jackson's music videos, from the time he was a small kid until his most recent music, that man was gifted.

Blacks can keep Jackson....he was nothing more than an out of control freak show....

Disagree here, Jackson was a very talented singer, dancer and entertainer, yes he had some weird things about him, but name one pop star that doesn't. Last night the Bass stayed up late watching all of Jackson's music videos, from the time he was a small kid until his most recent music, that man was gifted.

Oh you did, did you?:lol: What a fucking 'tard. Michael Jackson was okay up to about Billie Jean. Then he whacked out.

I thought you hated gays? "Bad" is about as obvious a denial, and as gay as it gets.:lol:

Oh you did, did you?:lol: What a fucking 'tard. Michael Jackson was okay up to about Billie Jean. Then he whacked out.

Gunny is a bonafide hater, the man was talented and he didn't turn whacked out after Thriller, he made the song "Man in the Mirror, "one of the most inspirational songs ever because of the outright message, safe to say that a tard like you doesn't know music.

I thought you hated gays? "Bad" is about as obvious a denial, and as gay as it gets.:lol:

Michael Jackson wasn't a sodomite, idiot!

Jamie Foxx (an actor who I like a lot, I think he is highly talented) did a tribute to Michael Jackson, but in the middle of the tribute he stated, "Michael was ours (Black People) we loved him...we just lent him to you (white people)!"

Was this racist?

Michael Jackson was born black, but didn't want to stay black. He changed his skin color to white, dated white women and lived like a white person. Blacks can claim him if they want to, but MJ wanted to be white.

Jamie Foxx is just being the normal arrogant ghetto fool as usually. im black and im going to saying it like this the dude is a typical nigga who thinks the world of himself and has ton of money but hasn't learned any class.

Jamie Foxx is just being the normal arrogant ghetto fool as usually. im black and im going to saying it like this the dude is a typical nigga who thinks the world of himself and has ton of money but hasn't learned any class.

The guy is a comedian also, so people need to quit being so damn whiny and uptight about what he said.

So if MJ was "on loan" to whites, are computers, air travel and modern medicine "on loan" to blacks?

Maybe we should call the loan! I'd love to see the airline with airplanes designed, engineered, built and flown by nothing but black people.

Last edited:
So if MJ was "on loan" to whites, are computers, air travel and modern medicine "on loan" to blacks?

Maybe we should call the loan! I'd love to see the airline with airplanes designed, engineered, built and flown by nothing but black people.

Um, bad idea. What if blacks ask for the genes we have on loan to be sent back? Or do you believe our ancestors were fair haired, blue eyed hominids?

Now when they call me a ****** to my face can't do nothing but walk away
Because here it is ******* call other ******* ******* each and every day

Better to say Obama is on loan to black people! He is ours we are justing lending him to you blacks! You remember he has a white mother, absentee father and was primarily raised by a white grandmother!

Who could possibly take what Jamie Foxx said seriously. He is a comedian! Telling jokes is what he does for a living, even when his jokes are not funny at times.

Michael Jackson was born black, but didn't want to look like his abusive father. He changed his skin color to white, and MJ wanted to be the total opposite of his father.

Fixed it for you

Gunny is a bonafide hater, the man was talented and he didn't turn whacked out after Thriller, he made the song "Man in the Mirror, "one of the most inspirational songs ever because of the outright message, safe to say that a tard like you doesn't know music.

Michael Jackson wasn't a sodomite, idiot!

The man (MJ) was a pedophile. He admitted on national television to sharing his bed with young boys. The dude was obviously fucked in the head, he was born black but tried his entire adult life to be white. Even having a white sperm donor so he could have white children.

It's a sad state of affairs when a pedophile is glorified. And Foxx is a racist fuck the same as Bass is.

The man (MJ) was a pedophile

lies, he was found not guilty and his accusers came out and admitted they lied for money.

He admitted on national television to sharing his bed with young boys. The dude was obviously fucked in the head, he was born black but tried his entire adult life to be white. Even having a white sperm donor so he could have white children.

His sleeping in the bed with children was odd, but that in itself doesn't make him a pedophile and contrary to popular belief, he was not trying to be white, thats total BS, his entire family is blacks so how could he deny the obvious and pretend to be something he obviously was not?

It's a sad state of affairs when a pedophile is glorified.

Jackson was not a pedophile, but hey, this country honors Columbus, man whose "discovery" initiated the extremination of millions of Native Americans, George Washington, a slave owner whose celebrated as a "founding father", has pro football teams called Redskins despite protests from native Americans[paternalistic white racism], yeah buddy, at least show some damn consistency.

And Foxx is a racist fuck the same as Bass is.

Foxx is not a racist and wasn't racist, point out what he said was racist.

Charlie Bass you obviously no more about Michael Jackson than me. Could you tell me why he had his nose cut off?

Forum List

Back