Jamie Dimon Screwed the American people and all the Thanks He Gets is Throat Cancer

Gary Anderson

VIP Member
Aug 29, 2014
Nevada
Examples of Globalization Jamie Dimon Screwed the American people and all the Thanks He Gets is Throat Cancer

Jamie Dimon screwed the American people in the financial crisis, and all the thanks he gets is throat cancer. The J.P. Morgan CEO bragged that his bank actually benefits from downturns. Makes you wonder if there is a cancer of the heart. If there is, he would certainly be deserving of that.

The pain of the financial crisis should leave a mark on the American people and their children. They should not forget what the banks did. The formula for pricing risk of mortgages defaulting at the same time was wrong. It was thought up by a J.P. Morgan employee before Dimon got to the bank.

Thinking there is no risk of toxic and cancerous loans being at risk of all going bad at the same time created the biggest housing bubble in the history of mankind.

anything to destroy the middle class...
I believe that the housing bubble was premeditated, Moonglow. That led to my understanding of the cabal, the globalist cabal, that did this, and made war and regime change. False flags are included.

Examples of Globalization Jamie Dimon Screwed the American people and all the Thanks He Gets is Throat Cancer

Jamie Dimon screwed the American people in the financial crisis, and all the thanks he gets is throat cancer. The J.P. Morgan CEO bragged that his bank actually benefits from downturns. Makes you wonder if there is a cancer of the heart. If there is, he would certainly be deserving of that.

The pain of the financial crisis should leave a mark on the American people and their children. They should not forget what the banks did. The formula for pricing risk of mortgages defaulting at the same time was wrong. It was thought up by a J.P. Morgan employee before Dimon got to the bank.

Thinking there is no risk of toxic and cancerous loans being at risk of all going bad at the same time created the biggest housing bubble in the history of mankind.

How did he screw the American people?

1. His bank was responsible for the Gaussian Copula that assumed all mortgages could not go bad at the same time.
2. He hoarded fuel and commodities. He even bought a tanker to hoard oil.
3.The investment banks juiced the CME commodity prices by engaging in fake contracts. I assume it is likely he was a part of that.
4. The investment banks funded the shadow banks in their bogus lending. I assume JPM was likely involved in that.
5. He screwed WaMu if you talk to their shareholders, and also Bear Stearns. Dimon had a conflict of interest in buying Bear as he owned too much JPM stock.
6. JPM advised the port authority to sell the WTC for 3.2 billion when it was worth 7 billion. It closed 6 weeks before 9/11 to a known Zionist. That was prior to Dimon going to work for JPM.
7. Out of 1.3 trillion dollars in deposits Dimon extended 19 billion to small business and 274 billion to consumers, raising their debt.
There is much more. This just skims the surface. Our banks are likely involved in massive money laundering. But that is for someone else to decide. Banks manipulated LIBOR.

1. His bank was responsible for the Gaussian Copula that assumed all mortgages could not go bad at the same time.
3.The investment banks juiced the CME commodity prices by engaging in fake contracts. I assume it is likely he was a part of that.
4. The investment banks funded the shadow banks in their bogus lending. I assume JPM was likely involved in that.
5. He screwed WaMu if you talk to their shareholders, and also Bear Stearns. Dimon had a conflict of interest in buying Bear as he owned too much JPM stock.
6. JPM advised the port authority to sell the WTC for 3.2 billion when it was worth 7 billion. It closed 6 weeks before 9/11 to a known Zionist. That was prior to Dimon going to work for JPM.
7. Out of 1.3 trillion dollars in deposits Dimon extended 19 billion to small business and 274 billion to consumers, raising their debt.
There is much more. This just skims the surface. Our banks are likely involved in massive money laundering. But that is for someone else to decide. Banks manipulated LIBOR.

They aren't the only bank that assumed that. How did that screw the American people?

Wow! He bought a tanker! How much oil can he hoard on that? I'll bet it's enough to really move the market.

3.The investment banks juiced the CME commodity prices by engaging in fake contracts.

Really? Link?

4. The investment banks funded the shadow banks in their bogus lending.

Which shadow banks? What bogus lending?

5. He screwed WaMu if you talk to their shareholders, and also Bear Stearns.

How did he screw WaMu shareholders? Bear shareholders got $10 a share, how much should they have received?

6. JPM advised the port authority to sell the WTC for 3.2 billion when it was worth 7 billion. It closed 6 weeks before 9/11 to a known Zionist.

OMG! A Zionist? LOL!

Yes, making loans increases debt. So?

Wonder just how much OIL his hoarding accomplished when worldwide production is around 80 million barrels of oil a day, and you state he bought A TANKER for that purpose?:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I will give you that. Then it was to make profits from the CME manipulation of fake contracts. That isn't moral either.

They aren't the only bank that assumed that. How did that screw the American people?

Wow! He bought a tanker! How much oil can he hoard on that? I'll bet it's enough to really move the market.

3.The investment banks juiced the CME commodity prices by engaging in fake contracts.

Really? Link?

How did he screw WaMu shareholders? Bear shareholders got $10 a share, how much should they have received?

6. JPM advised the port authority to sell the WTC for 3.2 billion when it was worth 7 billion. It closed 6 weeks before 9/11 to a known Zionist.

OMG! A Zionist? LOL!

Here is the link of my take on CME fakes and the link is contained in this article: Examples of Globalization This Article Vindicates My Claim that Scarcity of Contracts and Churn Drives Up Commodity Prices

Bear could have gotten a direct loan from the Fed, instead of destruction of competition which was the goal.

Small business is the job creator in our nation. Screw JPM.

The bogus lending was toxic loans that were packaged by the investment banks including JPM and spread to investors and rated AAA. So, the investment banks were wholesale lenders and they took the loans on the back end and packaged them into fraudulent securities.

The mispricing of risk from the Gaussian Copula caused investment banks to be able to pass the loans into bond structures that were sold as being good investments when they were crap investments and should not have been rated AAA. Had the risk been priced in, the bonds would have been more expensive. And the securitization would have slowed, causing the housing bubble to slow.

Wonder just how much OIL his hoarding accomplished when worldwide production is around 80 million barrels of oil a day, and you state he bought A TANKER for that purpose?:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I will give you that. Then it was to make profits from the CME manipulation of fake contracts. That isn't moral either.

Gary, the only thing we notice is in almost every thread that you've made, so far, you have ZIONISTS on the brain..... That shit is a sure sign, you have HUGE MENTAL PROBLEMS! ...... Try a new boogeyman for a change...how about those HORRIBLE POLICE killing all those innocent black kids?.... That's been off the radar for a day or so now, YOU can bring back the hatred!

Gary, the only thing we notice is in almost every thread that you've made, so far, you have ZOINISTS on the brain..... That shit is a sure sign, you have HUGE MENTAL PROBLEMS! ...... Try a new boogeyman for a change...how about those HORRIBLE POLICE killing all those innocent black kids?.... That's been off the radar for a day or so now, YOU can bring back the hatred!
God will make the Zionist cabal His Footstool. We will debate it on the LAST DAY.

Gary, the only thing we notice is in almost every thread that you've made, so far, you have ZOINISTS on the brain..... That shit is a sure sign, you have HUGE MENTAL PROBLEMS! ...... Try a new boogeyman for a change...how about those HORRIBLE POLICE killing all those innocent black kids?.... That's been off the radar for a day or so now, YOU can bring back the hatred!
God will make the Zionist cabal His Footstool. We will debate it on the LAST DAY.

On the last day, there is NO DEBATING, you're toast!

We will see about that.

I base my confidence on the info contained in my religious blog: New Covenant Theology Dispensationalism Messianic Judaism Yinon Zionism I urge all Jewish people to read it as it is their time to be called, although few are chosen.

I base my confidence on the info contained in my religious blog: New Covenant Theology Dispensationalism Messianic Judaism Yinon Zionism I urge all Jewish people to read it as it is their time to be called, although few are chosen.

If there is a GOD, in all probability, you'll be standing next to the little bearded demon!

1628jt3.jpg

If there is a GOD, in all probability, you'll be standing next to the little bearded demon!

1628jt3.jpg
I don't sense a great deal of conviction in your post. And, the writer of the book of Hebrews said faith is the EVIDENCE of things unseen. If faith is evidence, most people think they have faith but it has not been revealed to them. So, most so called Christians are lost without the divine revelation Paul spoke of when he said, "When God was pleased to reveal His Son in me." The greatest sin then, is unbelief.

Really? Link?

OMG! A Zionist? LOL!

Here is the link of my take on CME fakes and the link is contained in this article: Examples of Globalization This Article Vindicates My Claim that Scarcity of Contracts and Churn Drives Up Commodity Prices

Bear could have gotten a direct loan from the Fed, instead of destruction of competition which was the goal.

Small business is the job creator in our nation. Screw JPM.

The bogus lending was toxic loans that were packaged by the investment banks including JPM and spread to investors and rated AAA. So, the investment banks were wholesale lenders and they took the loans on the back end and packaged them into fraudulent securities.

The mispricing of risk from the Gaussian Copula caused investment banks to be able to pass the loans into bond structures that were sold as being good investments when they were crap investments and should not have been rated AAA. Had the risk been priced in, the bonds would have been more expensive. And the securitization would have slowed, causing the housing bubble to slow.

Which has nothing to do with your original claim about Dimon. Fail.

Sorry, Todd, every time you go to the gas pump you pay about a buck fifty too much for gasoline PER GALLON, because of Jamie Dimon and the investment banks that have the oil market cornered. Wikileaks revealed that the Saudis warned the US government when oil went to $147 per barrel, that the TBTF banks pushed up the price. The fake trades at the CME are CRIMINAL in that they causes direct theft every time you fill up or buy something at the store except for onions, which Eisenhower blocked from futures speculation when it was believed someone cornered the market back in teh 1950's.

Yet another lame attempt at humor by our newest 60s Acid Victim.

What's the matter Gary? Did your leftwing buddy Henry get so bored with you that he tossed you off BI?

Yet another lame attempt at humor by our newest 60s Acid Victim.

What's the matter Gary? Did your leftwing buddy Henry get so bored with you that he tossed you off BI?
Henry does what the banks tell him to do. I contributed my point of view. I appreciate that he let me do that. One editor said I was too harsh on the bankers. After awhile many contributors were gone. I don't know why. I was happy for the opportunity, as some people remember me from BI. Much of the reporting BI does, on Israel and the Ukraine and Russia appears to be propaganda, the government line. Some isn't, but most is, IMO. It is disappointing the direction BI has gone.

Forum List

Back