James Woods how has migrant caravan traveled so quickly

I think it's a legit question: who is funding that caravan? Did somebody go down there and start organizing it? How are they getting enough food and water? If we know who, then we'll know why. Maybe I'm getting paranoid in my old age, but I have to think there's Soros money behind this. And it's not going to be a one-time event either IMHO.
Department as "terrorist nations."
Democratic Party: Soros' funding activities are devoted largely to helping the Democratic Party solidify its power base. In a November 2012 interview, Soros stated that defeating President Trump in 2018 "is the central focus of my life" ... "a matter of life and death." He pledged to raise $75 million to defeat Trump, and personally donated nearly a third of that amount to anti-Trump organizations. "America under Trump," he said, "is a danger to the world, and I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is."
Obama's Master George Soros: Supporting America's Enemies at Home and Abroad | The Soros Files
Left-wing billionaire George Soros’ non-profit network, the Open Society Foundations (OSF), is confident about the future success of its work in the field of immigration activism and may embark on a massive campaign on immigration issues in the near future.

Read more: Memo: Soros’ Investments Led To Senate Passage Of ‘Gang Of Eight’ Immigration Bill

James Woods Asks; How Has ‘Migrant Caravan’ Traveled So Quickly?

“So consider this: it is over 2,000 miles from Tegucigalpa, Honduras to Phoenix, Arizona,” tweeted the conservative actor. “Hard to believe a bunch of people just randomly decided to pack a lunch and walk TWO THOUSAND MILES to anywhere. Where is this mob sleeping, using bathrooms, procuring food and water?”

Yes just in time for the elections. Imagine the timing no there's no deep state behind all this bs. Since when do non citiznes get to vote since you have a deep staet where SOROS , CLINTON and OBMA still have power. something retards of society can't seem to get through their heads. Wait until you assholes get blowback from it.

• James Woods is credible but Taylor Swift should keep her mouth shut?
  • This is what I gathered at USMB.
  • Question, why the difference? Is it because Woods is a white male conservative and Swift is a female liberal?
  • Oh, the hypocrisy and sexism, the two most common Little Trumpster traits.
Woods asked a pointed and legitimate question. Do you have an answer that makes his question appear foolish?

Notice how almost every one of them interviewed on TV speak very clear English! Means they were here before and were probably deported. Many openly admit that they've joined the caravan because it gives them an easier way to get back in.

Forum List

Back