james o'keefe: undercover video purports to show hillary campaign violating election laws

When O'Keefe dressed up like a pimp, all the pimps complained because he was giving them a bad name

When he dressed up as a pimp, he exposed corrupt public servants at ACORN wasting and cheating the U.S. Taxpayer. I am sure your humor serves you well to process that fact
Actually, he admitted he lied

ACORN was blameless
Totally untrue. But typical for you to lie.

You're wrong, wrong, wrong!
GAO found no wrongdoing, O'Keefe and Co. set it up and edited the video's and O'Keefe was found guilty of wrongdoing.
ACORN Vindicated of Wrongdoing by the Congressional Watchdog Office

What happened to " if you see something say something?"

Can you send me a few Coco Puffs box tops so I can send off for one of your decoder rings to figure out WTF you're getting at?

Given that O'Keefe is a convicted criminal why does anyone give his BS any credence at all is beyond belief.

Given that O'Keefe has exposed Democrats for who they really are, it is no doubt as to why you are committed to smearing him. The best thing you can do is prove the film and content he provides here is fabricated.... I mean we are not talking about Dan Rather or Brian Williams here, proven liars.

O'Keefe's videos were exposed as fabrications.

Only a fool allows themselves to be duped again by a convicted criminal with a track record of producing fake videos.
how are they fabricated ?? like photoshoppe ?

Goes something like this:

O'Keefe (off camera): Do you like brussel sprouts?
Reply: No, I hate em...disgusting

Edited version

O'Keefe (off camera): Do you like black people
Reply: No, I hate em......disgusting
No you're describing Michael Moore:
Moore: Congressman, would you allow your son to go into the military to fight for this country?
Congerssman: No, because he is already enlisted and fighting for this country
EDITED VERSION:
Congressman: No.

O'Keefe is a patriot and seeker of truth.
But at this point what difference do Hillary's crime make? If she were caught taking bribes from Fuckistan when she was SecState it wouldnt matter to the Left. There is literally nothing she can do to make them turn on her, except appear to be unelectable.

Here is what we need do to have the left turn on Mrs. Clinton Conservatives have to embrace Mrs. Clinton. Love Mrs. Clinton and hate on Sanders. The left now seeing that Mrs. Clinton is loved will immediately turn on her. What fun is it to not be forcing on people someone they love? So without Mrs. Clinton doing anything the left will dropped the poor brain damaged senior citizen.

When he dressed up as a pimp, he exposed corrupt public servants at ACORN wasting and cheating the U.S. Taxpayer. I am sure your humor serves you well to process that fact

ACORN was blameless
Guess that pimp shit had you fooled

What and how did he lie? Because he was pretending to be a pimp and he was not? The fact that this bothers you lefties more than ACORN workers using tax payer dollars to guide would be criminals to cheat the U.S. taxpayer is very concerning. Should the workers maybe have called authorities that a pimp was going to traffic 15 year old girls?
The lie was he implied that he wore his pimp outfit inside ACORN when in fact, he only filmed the pimp crap outside
He lied in how he edited in different questions to match unrelated answers

And what he wore changed what was said inside how? Do you have a link to the original video and or how you know it was edited as you say?

ACORN was blameless

What and how did he lie? Because he was pretending to be a pimp and he was not? The fact that this bothers you lefties more than ACORN workers using tax payer dollars to guide would be criminals to cheat the U.S. taxpayer is very concerning. Should the workers maybe have called authorities that a pimp was going to traffic 15 year old girls?
The lie was he implied that he wore his pimp outfit inside ACORN when in fact, he only filmed the pimp crap outside

And what he wore changed what was said inside how? Do you have a link to the original video and or how you know it was edited as you say?

What passes as journalism for conservatives

He framed the undercover recordings with a preface of him dressed in a "pimp" outfit, which he also wore in TV media interviews. This gave viewers, including the media, the impression that he had dressed that way when speaking to ACORN workers. However, he actually appeared inside the ACORN offices (not shown on camera) in conservative street clothes. Furthermore, the ACORN employees involved reported his activities to the police after he left.

James O'Keefe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Given that O'Keefe is a convicted criminal why does anyone give his BS any credence at all is beyond belief.

Given that O'Keefe has exposed Democrats for who they really are, it is no doubt as to why you are committed to smearing him. The best thing you can do is prove the film and content he provides here is fabricated.... I mean we are not talking about Dan Rather or Brian Williams here, proven liars.

O'Keefe has exposed Conservatives as gullible idiots willing to believe any doctored video he produces

That is how we get these idiotic threads

Doctored video" is now the standard liberal excuse whenever they get caught red handed breaking the law or doing something utterly disgraceful. No video that isn't edited will ever find itself on a news program.

Anyone who uses this defence only unmasks himself as a scumbag.

What passes as journalism for conservatives

He framed the undercover recordings with a preface of him dressed in a "pimp" outfit, which he also wore in TV media interviews. This gave viewers, including the media, the impression that he had dressed that way when speaking to ACORN workers. However, he actually appeared inside the ACORN offices (not shown on camera) in conservative street clothes. Furthermore, the ACORN employees involved reported his activities to the police after he left.

James O'Keefe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forging memos from the National Guard is what passes for journalism among liberals.

O'Keefe has exposed Conservatives as gullible idiots willing to believe any doctored video he produces

That is how we get these idiotic threads

Doctored video" is now the standard liberal excuse whenever they get caught red handed breaking the law or doing something utterly disgraceful. No video that isn't edited will ever find itself on a news program.

Anyone who uses this defence only unmasks himself as a scumbag.
Doctored video is the standard response on anything produced by OKeefe
Been fooled too many times

article Breitbart

i think we are going to see a lot of these coming from both sides... in terms of general elections in this country ??

This is like the first week in high school. If you wore jeans you got in trouble. By october, they didn't care if you wore pants. (michael keaton gung ho)

time to move on to the issues.

i am not a fan of gotcha journalism, or unknowingly illegally recording someone. however, when it comes to our American elections, people should assume they are.

chasing someone journalism, ambush journalism (e.g. o'reilly's, jesse watters) is hack, and i've told o'reilly so.

FEC Document: Fox News Ambush Reporter Jesse Watters Donated $500 To Obama Campaign

O'queef is a fool.

How lame are you?

Forum List

Back