james o'keefe: undercover video purports to show hillary campaign violating election laws

Given that O'Keefe is a convicted criminal why does anyone give his BS any credence at all is beyond belief.

Given that O'Keefe has exposed Democrats for who they really are, it is no doubt as to why you are committed to smearing him. The best thing you can do is prove the film and content he provides here is fabricated.... I mean we are not talking about Dan Rather or Brian Williams here, proven liars.

O'Keefe's videos were exposed as fabrications.

Only a fool allows themselves to be duped again by a convicted criminal with a track record of producing fake videos.
how are they fabricated ?? like photoshoppe ?

Goes something like this:

O'Keefe (off camera): Do you like brussel sprouts?
Reply: No, I hate em...disgusting

Edited version

O'Keefe (off camera): Do you like black people
Reply: No, I hate em......disgusting
No you're describing Michael Moore:
Moore: Congressman, would you allow your son to go into the military to fight for this country?
Congerssman: No, because he is already enlisted and fighting for this country
EDITED VERSION:
Congressman: No.

O'Keefe is a patriot and seeker of truth.
But at this point what difference do Hillary's crime make? If she were caught taking bribes from Fuckistan when she was SecState it wouldnt matter to the Left. There is literally nothing she can do to make them turn on her, except appear to be unelectable.
When O'Keefe dressed up like a pimp, all the pimps complained because he was giving them a bad name

Given that O'Keefe has exposed Democrats for who they really are, it is no doubt as to why you are committed to smearing him. The best thing you can do is prove the film and content he provides here is fabricated.... I mean we are not talking about Dan Rather or Brian Williams here, proven liars.

Only a fool allows themselves to be duped again by a convicted criminal with a track record of producing fake videos.

Edited version

Moore: Congressman, would you allow your son to go into the military to fight for this country?
EDITED VERSION:

But at this point what difference do Hillary's crime make? If she were caught taking bribes from Fuckistan when she was SecState it wouldnt matter to the Left. There is literally nothing she can do to make them turn on her, except appear to be unelectable.
When O'Keefe dressed up like a pimp, all the pimps complained because he was giving them a bad name

When he dressed up as a pimp, he exposed corrupt public servants at ACORN wasting and cheating the U.S. Taxpayer. I am sure your humor serves you well to process that fact

Well be hearing how the videos were HEAVLY EDITED is what they spewed about the PP Videos. It doesn't matter to the left/libs. You saw them explain away the PP videos an they will with their Queen Hillary. They don't seem to care what they frikken do corruption, cheating, lying, etc they see her as the pawn to win and beat the Republicans. Because OMG they can't live under a Republican who is a President.

Given that O'Keefe is a convicted criminal why does anyone give his BS any credence at all is beyond belief.

i too am concerned about the #mediamainstreammonster

Edited version

you think he's racist ? what about breitbart. why.

Well be hearing how the videos were HEAVLY EDITED is what they spewed about the PP Videos. It doesn't matter to the left/libs. You saw them explain away the PP videos an they will with their Queen Hillary. They don't seem to care what they frikken do corruption, cheating, lying, etc they see her as the pawn to win and beat the Republicans. Because OMG they can't live under a Republican who is a President.
now we've seen that photos and videos can be cooked. just as numbers and language. not that our government or press would ever do such a thing. :confused:

:rofl:

Reporters Scoff At James O'Keefe's Big New 'Scoop' To Destroy Hillary

In the five-minute video, a Project Veritas member approached the booth at the event on New York's Roosevelt Island alongside an apparent Canadian citizen, who Project Veritas says it did not know but was in line with by "pure happenstance."

The Canadian citizen asked if she could purchase some campaign gear. The campaign staff at the booth -- which included Director of Marketing Molly Barker and Compliance Manager Erin Tibe -- informed her that since she was not a U.S. citizen, she could not legally contribute to the campaign. The undercover Project Veritas member then offers to take the Canadian woman's cash and make the contribution for her.

When grilled by reporters there, O'Keefe admitted that he did not know the identity of the Canadian, that the campaign contribution made by the Canadian woman was actually $30-$40, and that Project Veritas also likely violated the law.

Does it have a pimp in it?
Otherwise I don't want to watch it

okeefe.png

The hot hooker is the only thing that ever kept James O'Keefe from being 100% evil.

After watching the way that James the Queef edited those "interviews", as well as the way that he's done some creative editing in several other videos, I'd like to know how anyone could believe anything coming from him or his sources.

Nope, nothing to see here.

Edited version

EDITED VERSION:

When he dressed up as a pimp, he exposed corrupt public servants at ACORN wasting and cheating the U.S. Taxpayer. I am sure your humor serves you well to process that fact
Actually, he admitted he lied

ACORN was blameless

Edited version

EDITED VERSION:

ACORN was blameless
Totally untrue. But typical for you to lie.

Edited version

EDITED VERSION:

ACORN was blameless

You're wrong, wrong, wrong!
GAO found no wrongdoing, O'Keefe and Co. set it up and edited the video's and O'Keefe was found guilty of wrongdoing.
ACORN Vindicated of Wrongdoing by the Congressional Watchdog Office

Edited version

EDITED VERSION:

ACORN was blameless
Guess that pimp shit had you fooled

EDITED VERSION:

ACORN was blameless

What and how did he lie? Because he was pretending to be a pimp and he was not? The fact that this bothers you lefties more than ACORN workers using tax payer dollars to guide would be criminals to cheat the U.S. taxpayer is very concerning. Should the workers maybe have called authorities that a pimp was going to traffic 15 year old girls?

EDITED VERSION:

ACORN was blameless

You're wrong, wrong, wrong!
GAO found no wrongdoing, O'Keefe and Co. set it up and edited the video's and O'Keefe was found guilty of wrongdoing.
ACORN Vindicated of Wrongdoing by the Congressional Watchdog Office

What happened to " if you see something say something?"

ACORN was blameless

What and how did he lie? Because he was pretending to be a pimp and he was not? The fact that this bothers you lefties more than ACORN workers using tax payer dollars to guide would be criminals to cheat the U.S. taxpayer is very concerning. Should the workers maybe have called authorities that a pimp was going to traffic 15 year old girls?
The lie was he implied that he wore his pimp outfit inside ACORN when in fact, he only filmed the pimp crap outside
He lied in how he edited in different questions to match unrelated answers

Forum List

Back