james o'keefe: undercover video purports to show hillary campaign violating election laws

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
article Breitbart

i think we are going to see a lot of these coming from both sides... in terms of general elections in this country ??

This is like the first week in high school. If you wore jeans you got in trouble. By october, they didn't care if you wore pants. (michael keaton gung ho)

time to move on to the issues.

i am not a fan of gotcha journalism, or unknowingly illegally recording someone. however, when it comes to our American elections, people should assume they are.

chasing someone journalism, ambush journalism (e.g. o'reilly's, jesse watters) is hack, and i've told o'reilly so.

FEC Document: Fox News Ambush Reporter Jesse Watters Donated $500 To Obama Campaign

Last edited:
Given that O'Keefe is a convicted criminal why does anyone give his BS any credence at all is beyond belief.

Does it have a pimp in it?
Otherwise I don't want to watch it

okeefe.png

Given that O'Keefe is a convicted criminal why does anyone give his BS any credence at all is beyond belief.

Given that O'Keefe has exposed Democrats for who they really are, it is no doubt as to why you are committed to smearing him. The best thing you can do is prove the film and content he provides here is fabricated.... I mean we are not talking about Dan Rather or Brian Williams here, proven liars.

• Banned

Given that O'Keefe has exposed Democrats for who they really are, it is no doubt as to why you are committed to smearing him. The best thing you can do is prove the film and content he provides here is fabricated.... I mean we are not talking about Dan Rather or Brian Williams here, proven liars.
he let's the videos do his talking... which is fine, we don't need the subterfuge.

I cant overlook the crimes he uncovers just because he has crossed the line of the law.
His status does not make their status any better.

The premise of O'Keefe's video is made quite hilarious by the fact that O'Keefe's goon was the one who actually broke the law (straw donations), and the only law broken by Hillary's merch staffer was allowing it to happen.

O'Keefe has exposed Conservatives as gullible idiots willing to believe any doctored video he produces

That is how we get these idiotic threads

he let's the videos do his talking... which is fine, we don't need the subterfuge.

O'Keefe's highly edited and misleading videos are the textbook definition of "subterfuge".

O'Keefe has no credibility. His tactics are going to blow up in his face............again.

That isn't where the country is at right now. He is apart of the problem- not the solution.

O'Keefe's videos were exposed as fabrications.

Only a fool allows themselves to be duped again by a convicted criminal with a track record of producing fake videos.

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice......I must be a conservative

Only a fool allows themselves to be duped again by a convicted criminal with a track record of producing fake videos.

Keep in mind, as far as I know the OP is still a birther. He has a tendency to latch on to lost causes.

If I remember correctly, he also predicted that the first Atlas Shrugged movie would change the world - and then when it fizzled, he predicted that the second one would change the world.

Keep in mind, as far as I know the OP is still a birther. He has a tendency to latch on to lost causes.

If I remember correctly, he also predicted that the first Atlas Shrugged movie would change the world - and then when it fizzled, he predicted that the second one would change the world.
good memory, you are right about both... so am i.

no lost causes, i still think obama may be a smidgeon corrupt, politically dishonest... maybe hillary is too.

what caught my eye was, i wonder when obama will throw okeefe in jail. as with the video maker that cause benghazi...

i just watch the third Atlas... my thread was entirely successful and popular... i wish i could find it again. i'm still proud to be a obama birther... too may holes in the stories.. thank you !

how are they fabricated ?? like photoshoppe ?

Goes something like this:

O'Keefe (off camera): Do you like brussel sprouts?
Reply: No, I hate em...disgusting

Edited version

O'Keefe (off camera): Do you like black people
Reply: No, I hate em......disgusting

I cant overlook the crimes he uncovers just because he has crossed the line of the law.
His status does not make their status any better.

They tried to silence him it didn't work. I hope he realizes what the next step might be.

good memory, you are right about both... so am i.

no lost causes, i still think obama may be a smidgeon corrupt, politically dishonest... maybe hillary is too.

what caught my eye was, i wonder when obama will throw okeefe in jail. as with the video maker that cause benghazi...

i just watch the third Atlas... my thread was entirely successful and popular... i wish i could find it again. i'm still proud to be a obama birther... too may holes in the stories.. thank you !

One correction, the video maker that they said caused Benghazi but did not.

Goes something like this:

O'Keefe (off camera): Do you like brussel sprouts?
Reply: No, I hate em...disgusting

Edited version

O'Keefe (off camera): Do you like black people
Reply: No, I hate em......disgusting
No you're describing Michael Moore:
Moore: Congressman, would you allow your son to go into the military to fight for this country?
Congerssman: No, because he is already enlisted and fighting for this country
EDITED VERSION:
Congressman: No.

O'Keefe is a patriot and seeker of truth.
But at this point what difference do Hillary's crime make? If she were caught taking bribes from Fuckistan when she was SecState it wouldnt matter to the Left. There is literally nothing she can do to make them turn on her, except appear to be unelectable.

Forum List

Back