James O'Keefe set to Expose Deep State with New Investigation

Just go away

Anyone trying to compare the journalistic standards of James OKeefe to CNN is a short bus refugee
What journalistic standards do you believe CNN has?

Among the best in journalism
Only to brainless dupes like you.

Word to the wise

Media outlets like the NYT, Washington Post, CNN, CBS, NBC have long and distinguished records of distinguished journalism

Breitbart, The Blaze, News World Daily and Fox News are all fake news
NBC has a history editing 911 calls.
CNN has a history for retractions and cutting off guests who wander off the reservation.

NYT has a history of covering up mass murders in the Soviet Union and hiring racists for their editorial board.

The others all have a similar history, and I am not even getting into the Democrat bullshit they are allowed to broadcast as real news.

Only really really stupid people believe anything the media tells them anymore.
All major news outlets occasionally get things wrong, but they have a decades long reputation to protect. Politicians come and go, but the major media outlets remain.

Is he going to dress like a pimp?

O Keefe has no credibility

Translation: O'Keefe smashed ACORN and got Planned Parenthood on record selling body parts -- we fear him.
LOLOL

And by “smashed,” you mean got themselves charged with federal crimes...

Anti-Abortion Activists Charged in Planned Parenthood Video Case

Are you saying that O'Keefe's investigation of selling parts of fetuses was wrong?? Do tell?

Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Business Partners Admit Guilt in $7.8 Million Settlement

Planned Parenthood admits it manipulates rules on fetal organ sales to maximize profit

(snicker)

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Crazy, delusional dale, that’s not Planned Parentood, O’keefe’s target. :eusa_doh:

Planned Parenthood’s actions were investigated by no less than 11 states and none found any wrong doing on their part. Planned Parenthood was not charged with any crimes. The ones charged with crimes were the folks from CMP.

Gosnell comes to mind...….

He's gonna dress like a pimp telephone repairman.

O'Creep is like a wannabe Sasha Baron-Cohen, only without the talent, intelligence, creativity or makeup crew.

Translation: Liberals are scared shitless.

You think the "deep state" is a liberal thing, huh?

How you can come to that conclusion after all thats been posted about the deep state is amazing.

Translation: O'Keefe smashed ACORN and got Planned Parenthood on record selling body parts -- we fear him.
LOLOL

And by “smashed,” you mean got themselves charged with federal crimes...

Anti-Abortion Activists Charged in Planned Parenthood Video Case

Are you saying that O'Keefe's investigation of selling parts of fetuses was wrong?? Do tell?

Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Business Partners Admit Guilt in $7.8 Million Settlement

Planned Parenthood admits it manipulates rules on fetal organ sales to maximize profit

(snicker)

Crazy, delusional dale, that’s not Planned Parentood, O’keefe’s target. :eusa_doh:

Planned Parenthood’s actions were investigated by no less than 11 states and none found any wrong doing on their part. Planned Parenthood was not charged with any crimes. The ones charged with crimes were the folks from CMP.

HOLY SHIT!!!! You live a reality free existence, lil faun. It certainly doesn't come as any surprise to me, sadly for you.

PP makes money off of aborted fetus parts and will cater to the buyers using abortion techniques that will not damage the coveted organs of those buying them. I am sure that being the good lil liberal troll that you are? Selling aborted fetuses instead of throwing them away is an excellent business model and "environmentally friendly"

(snicker)

planned-parenthood-parts-department.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!!! You live a reality free existence, lil faun. It certainly doesn't come as any surprise to me, sadly for you.

PP makes money off of aborted fetus parts and will cater to the buyers using abortion techniques that will not damage the coveted organs of those buying them. I am sure that being the good lil liberal troll that you are? Selling aborted fetuses instead of throwing them away is an excellent business model and "environmentally friendly"

(snicker)

You poor, delusional embarrassment. Planned Parenthood was investigated and found to have done nothing wrong. Meanwhile, the conservatives trying (and failing) to trap them got charged.

The tapes say otherwise, lil faun......other sources have validated the O'Keefe and his expose of Planned Parenthood.....sucks to be you even more now.

(snicker)

LOL

Poor, delusional dale. The only ones busted by those tapes were the ones who did the filming. Planned Parenthood was exonerated of any wrong doing following a series of independent investigations by about a dozen different states.

You’re never not crazy, are ya, delusional dale?

You were saying? BTW, did you know that some of those aborted fetuses were "sold" without permission of the woman that had it sucked out of her body? You really are a sickening individual. It's times like these that I am glad for the internet where one can delve into the mindset of a leftard POS and be spared of having to share the same air with "it".

(snicker)
You poor, delusional embarrassment. Planned Parenthood was investigated and found to have done nothing wrong. Meanwhile, the conservatives trying (and failing) to trap them got charged.

The tapes say otherwise, lil faun......other sources have validated the O'Keefe and his expose of Planned Parenthood.....sucks to be you even more now.

(snicker)
LOL

Poor, delusional dale. The only ones busted by those tapes were the ones who did the filming. Planned Parenthood was exonerated of any wrong doing following a series of independent investigations by about a dozen different states.

You were saying? BTW, did you know that some of those aborted fetuses were "sold" without permission of the woman that had it sucked out of her body? You really are a sickening individual. It's times like these that I am glad for the internet where one can delve into the mindset of a leftard POS and be spared of having to share the same air with "it".

Delusional dale, that’s still not about Planned Parenthood.

Are you ever not crazy?

You’re actually falling for propaganda by the same folks who illegally made those videos. :eusa_doh: Let’s see your evidence that DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics are ”business partners” with Planned Parenthood.......

(snicker)

(snicker)
LOL

Are you ever not crazy?

You’re actually falling for propaganda by the same folks who illegally made those videos. :eusa_doh: Let’s see your evidence that DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics are ”business partners” with Planned Parenthood.......

~~~~~~
With firm's prosecution, Planned Parenthood's house of cards is starting to fall
With firm's prosecution, Planned Parenthood's house of cards is starting to fall
By David Daleiden — 12/14/17
Last weekend, the Orange County District Attorney’s office in southern California completed the first successful prosecution of a major node in Planned Parenthood’s alleged baby body parts network: Sister companies DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics, business partners with Planned Parenthood of Orange & San Bernardino Counties (PPOSBC), signed a $7.8 million settlement in which they were banned from doing business in the state of California ever again and admitted breaking state and federal laws by selling aborted fetal organs and tissue from Planned Parenthood for profit.
Evidence matters, in the media and in the law, and the video camera doesn’t lie. Planned Parenthood’s allies like Becerra, Harris, and Orrick should now be on notice not to cover up evidence of alleged crimes, before the Department of Justice has Planned Parenthood in a settlement agreement like DaVinci and their collusion to protect the illegal sale of baby hearts, lungs, livers, and brains is revealed for all to see.

(snicker)
LOL

Are you ever not crazy?

~~~~~~
By David Daleiden — 12/14/17
Last weekend, the Orange County District Attorney’s office in southern California completed the first successful prosecution of a major node in Planned Parenthood’s alleged baby body parts network: Sister companies DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics, business partners with Planned Parenthood of Orange & San Bernardino Counties (PPOSBC), signed a $7.8 million settlement in which they were banned from doing business in the state of California ever again and admitted breaking state and federal laws by selling aborted fetal organs and tissue from Planned Parenthood for profit.
Evidence matters, in the media and in the law, and the video camera doesn’t lie. Planned Parenthood’s allies like Becerra, Harris, and Orrick should now be on notice not to cover up evidence of alleged crimes, before the Department of Justice has Planned Parenthood in a settlement agreement like DaVinci and their collusion to protect the illegal sale of baby hearts, lungs, livers, and brains is revealed for all to see.
WTF is wrong with you people?? I point out they’re not business partners as CMP claims and your rebuttal is to repeat CMP’s claim they’re business partners.

1233796371590.gif

The more I read the posts from you rightards, the more I’m convinced conservatism stems from a mental deformity.

(snicker)

(snicker)
LOL

Are you ever not crazy?

So, how was DV Biologics procuring said body parts? Who was making sure that certain body parts were "intact" for certain needs if it wasn't Planned Parenthood that was making money off of the sales? Are there other abortion clinics that we don't know about that could provide the volume of body parts needed? Can you tell me why PP wouldn't tell the women that their aborted fetuses were going to be "donated" for a hefty fee???? That seems like an important detail to me, no?????

(snicker)
LOL

Are you ever not crazy?

So, how was DV Biologics procuring said body parts? Who was making sure that certain body parts were "intact" for certain needs if it wasn't Planned Parenthood that was making money off of the sales? Are there other abortion clinics that we don't know about that could provide the volume of body parts needed? Can you tell me why PP wouldn't tell the women that their aborted fetuses were going to be "donated" for a hefty fee???? That seems like an important detail to me,
Brain-dead maniac, I never denied DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics purchased fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood.

CMP, the dishonest group of anti-abortionists, falsely claimed DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics are “business partners” of Planned Parenthood. They did so because they are still butthurt over their massive failure to take down Planned Parenthood so they tried to make it appear as though PP is in business with other companies which did apparently violate state laws.

Being the ever-willing dupe you are, you fell for it hook, line & sinker.

So the challenge to you is to prove DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics are, or were, “business partners” of Planned Parenthood.

And bear in mind, just being a customer of Planned Parenthood’s in itself does not make them a business partner any more than you’re a “business partner” of McDonald’s for purchasing a Big Mac.

What is BUSINESS PARTNER? definition of BUSINESS PARTNER (Black's Law Dictionary)

As far as your bullshit that Planned Parenthood was “making money off these sales,” that has been thoroughly debunked. Planned Parenthood is allowed by federal law to be compensated reasonably for their costs and there has been no evidence to date that was ever exceeded.

This was proven by the fraudulent outfit of CMP as well as their videos were manipulated to show where they offered Planned Parenthood far more money than PP was even asking for fetal tissue, with the hopes of entrapping PP into accepting an illegal payment. This is but one reason which demonstrated just how deceptive CMP is as their initial video edited out the 9 times Planned Parenthood refused to take their money beyond the nominally allowed fee to cover costs.

As far as your claim that Planned Parenthood doesn’t inform their patients of their intentions to sell off their aborted fetuses, that too is not true. Though not legally required to do so, it is the policy of Planned Parenthood to first obtain written consent. Even from CMP’s videos, it is clear that they do; according to a whistle blower who said they sometimes don’t.

(snicker)
LOL

Are you ever not crazy?

So, how was DV Biologics procuring said body parts? Who was making sure that certain body parts were "intact" for certain needs if it wasn't Planned Parenthood that was making money off of the sales? Are there other abortion clinics that we don't know about that could provide the volume of body parts needed? Can you tell me why PP wouldn't tell the women that their aborted fetuses were going to be "donated" for a hefty fee???? That seems like an important detail to me,
Brain-dead maniac, I never denied DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics purchased fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood.

CMP, the dishonest group of anti-abortionists, falsely claimed DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics are “business partners” of Planned Parenthood. They did so because they are still butthurt over their massive failure to take down Planned Parenthood so they tried to make it appear as though PP is in business with other companies which did apparently violate state laws.

So the challenge to you is to prove DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics are, or were, “business partners” of Planned Parenthood.

And bear in mind, just being a customer of Planned Parenthood’s in itself does not make them a business partner any more than you’re a “business partner” of McDonald’s for purchasing a Big Mac.

What is BUSINESS PARTNER? definition of BUSINESS PARTNER (Black's Law Dictionary)

As far as your bullshit that Planned Parenthood was “making money off these sales,” that has been thoroughly debunked. Planned Parenthood is allowed by federal law to be compensated reasonably for their costs and there has been no evidence to date that was ever exceeded.

This was proven by the fraudulent outfit of CMP as well as their videos were manipulated to show where they offered Planned Parenthood far more money than PP was even asking for fetal tissue, with the hopes of entrapping PP into accepting an illegal payment. This is but one reason which demonstrated just how deceptive CMP is as their initial video edited out the 9 times Planned Parenthood refused to take their money beyond the nominally allowed fee to cover costs.

As far as your claim that Planned Parenthood doesn’t inform their patients of their intentions to sell off their aborted fetuses, that too is not true. Though not legally required to do so, it is the policy of Planned Parenthood to first obtain written consent. Even from CMP’s videos, it is clear that they do; according to a whistle blower who said they sometimes don’t.
Well, delusional dale?? Still waiting for your evidence that DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics are "business partners" with Planned Parenthood.

Why do you keep running away from this?

LOL

Are you ever not crazy?

Well, delusional dale?? Still waiting for your evidence that DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics are "business partners" with Planned Parenthood.

Who is "running" from it? PP sells fetuses for profit and will cater to those that want specific organs. This video says it all....no?

Part 1: Planned Parenthood director 'admits to selling fetus body parts' | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

Are you ever not crazy?

Who is "running" from it? PP sells fetuses for profit and will cater to those that want specific organs. This video says it all....no?

Part 1: Planned Parenthood director 'admits to selling fetus body parts' | Daily Mail Online
You’re running from it.

I challenged you to prove that DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics are business partners with Planned Parenthood; but instead, you just linked to an article about how Planned Parenthood sells body parts.

And not for profit either, according to the 11 investigations into that claim.

Keep running, coward. :scared1:

`
The way I'm reading this (or not reading this) this epic O'Keefe exposé of Deep State mischief, has gone nowhere. A couple of right wing blogs latched on to it for a few days but now its completely off the news radar.

`
The way I'm reading this (or not reading this) this epic O'Keefe exposé of Deep State mischief, has gone nowhere. A couple of right wing blogs latched on to it for a few days but now its completely off the news radar.

Much like Sean Spicer gonna "sue" the AP for reporting the news. A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Forum List

Back