James O'Keefe beats Massachusetts in court

I don't have a problem with the ruling. I agree with it. However, Okeefe is known for selectively editing his recordings to imply something totally different from what was actually said. Without his unethical behavior, nobody would have ever heard of him.

I don't have a problem with the ruling. I agree with it. However, Okeefe is known for selectively editing his recordings to imply something totally different from what was actually said. Without his unethical behavior, nobody would have ever heard of him.
He’s never worked for CNN a day in his life.

It's against the law to secretly record a public official, which is secretly spying on you.. Yeah, makes perfectly good sense to me, Duh...

He’s never worked for CNN a day in his life.
Of course not. No place with a shred of integrity would have anything to do with that lying piece of shit.

And of course no other journalists edit their videos.....

This is a win for truth and transparency in government. I'm sure liberals are outraged.

Judge says Massachusetts' law against secretly recording public officials is unconstitutional.

Federal Judge Rules in Favor of James O'Keefe in Secret Recording Case
Lol, they rules on the side of the Constitution.

Let me know when they dedcide it's ok for O'queef to creatively edit said video.

Because of course, progressive journalists never edit their videos.

and considering you know they are edited, that means he also releases the unedited versions so you have something to compare to.

This is a win for truth and transparency in government. I'm sure liberals are outraged.

Judge says Massachusetts' law against secretly recording public officials is unconstitutional.

Let me know when they dedcide it's ok for O'queef to creatively edit said video.

and considering you know they are edited, that means he also releases the unedited versions so you have something to compare to.
Did you ever find that corner piss-boy?

trick%2Bpony.jpg

trick%2Bpony.jpg
One trick is all anyone needs for you piss-boy.

trick%2Bpony.jpg

ill-use-my-piss-joke-again-that-will-show-him.jpg

trick%2Bpony.jpg

Who's joking?

trick%2Bpony.jpg

Who's joking?

crep-derp-y-u-no-come-up-with-new-material.jpg

Editing, and editing to change meaning are two different things.

Editing, and editing to change meaning are two different things.

kind of like inserting a few seconds of silence into an interview?

Forum List

Back