James Murdoch loses top job at News Corp

The kind of people you CONZ embrace never fails to fill me with utter revulsion.

oh geezus.....so now i suppose you will tell us that Democrats only embrace wonderful upstanding people ......talk about revulsion.....

What I find fascinating is that I have not once 'defended' News International.... I have constantly reminded people that some of these journalists hacked the phone of a murdered teenager.... long before the left jumped onto the bandwagon.... and now I'm accused of 'embracing' the Murdochs.... simply because I called the OP out on a lie in his thread title. Just goes to show how intellectually challenged posters such as Deception are.

He - and his ilk - seem to want to hang every News International employee - without wasting time with a trial. Irrational, hatefilled fools.

Cali Girl, you need to understand that the concepts of "honesty" and "objectivity" and "integrity" are completely foreign and confusing to the leftists in our society. The rest of us applaud you for defining those three words on a regular basis.

Cali Girl, you need to understand that the concepts of "honesty" and "objectivity" and "integrity" are completely foreign and confusing to the leftists in our society. The rest of us applaud you for defining those three words on a regular basis.

not all of them.....just some of them.....

He's only stepped down from print press to focus on broadcast media. He remains deputy chief operating officer of parent group News Corporation.

Much ado about nothing.

Come on now CG.

If Chris didn't have that NOTHING to gloat over what the hell would he post??

His title is disingenuous at best.... he didn't 'lose' his job. He resigned... and he's smart to do so. Broadcast media has a stronger future than print.... and James is ideally placed to push News Corp's broadcast arm into a stronger position for decades to come.

Only a fucking moron would see this as a 'win' for anyone... other than James Murdock.

This IS Chris you're talking about, remember?

London (Financial Times) -- News Corp has moved to distance James Murdoch from its troubled newspaper brands in the UK announcing that he would step down as executive chairman of News International.

"James Murdoch, deputy chief operating officer, has relinquished his position as executive chairman of News International, its UK publishing unit," News Corp said in a statement.

"Tom Mockridge, chief executive officer of News International, will continue in his post and will report to News Corporation president and COO [chief operating officer] Chase Carey."

The company said he would now focus on the expansion of the international TV business.

Rupert Murdoch, chairman and chief executive, News Corp, said: "We are all grateful for James' leadership at News International and across Europe and Asia, where he has made lasting contributions to the group's strategy in paid digital content and its efforts to improve and enhance governance programs."

James Murdoch steps down as head of NI - CNN.com
NOT BEFORE TIME...these people are ROTTEN and Bullshit Artists........AND FOR YOU FOLK IN THE US, EVER THINK THAT THE SAME CRIMINAL YES CRIMINAL activity hasn't been going on in the states.....IT'S TIME TO TAKE YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOU ASSES.steven aka theliq...JUST SAYING:cool:

Last edited:
What kind of mental defective thinks North Korea and the Murdoch newspaper chain are equivalent? Jesus H Jumping Christ you are a tool!

says the guy who posts "serious" comparisons about obama and hitler

Saying the owner of a chain of newspapers is the same as the leader of a bloodthirsty tinpot dictatorship is ok, but comparing two democratically elected but anti democratic rabble rousers who both argue many of the same points, use many of the same thuggish methods to get their way is somehow wrong?

don't complain about something if you are doing it yourself.

CG, how many papers were involved in this, and can you give a list of the non Murdoch ones?

Since the police investigation is still ongoing, there is no solid information.... however, certainly the News of the World (now closed down - Murdoch paper), and journalists from the Sun (Murdoch owned), Daily Mail (not Murdoch owned) and the Guardian (not Murdoch owned) have been questioned, arrested and bailed pending further inquires.

There are probably others, the above are the ones that immediately spring to mind.

Here's the thing that makes me laugh.... I've started threads about the disgusting behavior of the News of the World, and been hugely critical of the Murdochs.... but left wing hacks assume that I condone their behavior simply because I prefer accuracy to bullshit. Fact remains, James Murdoch did not 'lose' his job. He quit.... and he quit so he could focus on broadcast.... which is exactly what I would focus on if I were a media mogul. Newspapers are dying.... who would want to work in a dying industry when he has the option of leading the growth of broadcast.
Yeah I know FUCKING ALL OF THEM....and James was pushed sideways and is reduced to running BSKYB big deal........Now to OUST HIS OLD MAN...IRIE RUPIE:cool:

Forum List

Back