James Irvin vs. Anderson Silva

jackmcmanus21

Rookie
Jul 1, 2008
Does anyone else think Irvin might have a chance here? I think he has a chance of catching Silva in the first round. I know it's an extreme longshot, but its possible.

Does anyone else think Irvin might have a chance here? I think he has a chance of catching Silva in the first round. I know it's an extreme longshot, but its possible.

If anohter magic negro of the racist blacks and wiggers gets his ass beat, we may have riots in LA and wiggerviles across the country.

So let's hope not.

They will be signing petitions to allow Silva to wear a helmet when fighting at 205.

They will be signing petitions to allow Silva to wear a helmet when fighting at 205.
If the petition goes through and they allow him to wear a helmet, then you could loan him yours.

retarded-cartman.jpg

Anything's possible in MMA. But I think Silva by TKO from the clinch.

I don't know if Irvin is stronger than Henderson, but he will definitely be stronger than Silva and has some explosive striking

Rooting for the Sandman. Hopefully he'll teach Silva why weight classes exist.

And I argue to my buddy Dirt that at 205, Irvin has the advantage in the clinch because he's waaaay stronger than anyone at 185.
I like Irvin but it's not a good matchup for him. Takedown defense is Silva's weakness but Irvin's not a wrestler. The Sandman loves to stand and trade haymakers. If you look at Silva's stand up, it's more technical. Silva will trade smartly and disrupt him with precision jabs rather than engage in a wild slugfest. I don't think Irvin knows how to defend the Thai clinch.

Silva's actually a big guy for 185. Look at his shoulders and back. The guy has a big frame and normally cuts from 210-215. Not saying he'd be anywhere near the strongest at 205 but he's big enough to compete and be a top 5 light heavyweight. He'd destroy a fighter like Rashad Evans or your boy Tito any day of the week. :D

Forum List

Back