James Holmes In Not Lone Militia.

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Few days ago, 24-year-old graduate student, James Holmes, shot and killed 12 people and over 50 wounded in a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado. With all the speculations on this tragedy, I am of the opinion that James Holmes is not a lone militia:

James Holmes bobby-trapped his apartment, acquired 4 guns and about 6,000 rounds of ammunitions, went in and out of theater with weapons via exit without setting alarm, and after shooting rampage, calmly sat and waited to be arrested by law officers. Just too many oddities for my comfort.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/21/u...showing-batman-movie.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

While it is very possible for anyone without a criminal background to obtain 4 guns, I find it hard to believe that someone acquired 6,000 rounds of ammunitions without setting an alarm or raising suspicion (when my mails are read daily by government goons and I cannot enter a courthouse in Texas without being asked to take off my shoes or remove my belt!

Who knew it would be a lone-wolf domestic terrorist?...
:eusa_eh:
DHS identified theaters as possible terror targets
23 July`12 - Warning came only weeks before attack in Colorado
Just weeks before the shooting rampage in an Aurora, Colo., theater in which a gunman – who could face the death penalty – shot 70 people and left 12 of them dead, the federal government issued a warning about the vulnerability of theaters, an online resource reports. The warning was contained in a Roll Call Release from the Office of Intelligence and Analysis, Cyber, Infrastructure, and Science Division inside the Department of Homeland Security.

Headlined “Terrorists’ Interest in Attacking Theaters and Similar Mass Gatherings,” the warning was dated May 17. It was posted online by Public Intelligence, an international, collaborative research project “aimed at aggregating the collective work of independent researchers around the globe who wish to defend the public’s right to access information.” “We operate upon a single maxim: equal access to information is a human right,” the site explains. “We provide documents, detailed analyses, and a host of other open-source intelligence products from the private and public sector. We attempt to provide information in a way that minimizes our involvement as much as is possible. Documents are provided in a raw format, available for download, with only excerpts and key facts accompanying them.”

The DHS document cited an attack on a theater just a few weeks ago and another incident in which a violent extremist urged a copycat of a 2002 theater attack. “These recent instances demonstrate that mass gatherings such as those associated with theaters likely remain attractive terrorist targets,” the statement said. “We encourage facility owners and operators, security personnel and first responders to remain vigilant and report suspicious activities and behaviors that may indicate a potential attack.” The document listed “suspicious activity indicators,” including someone “in crowded areas wearing clothing that is unusually bulky or atypical for the season” and “Persons asking theater security screening and evacuation procedures.”

Also, packages left unattended or suspicious, or illegally parked vehicles should generate alarm, the document said. The report cited an April 4 attack by an al-Shabaab female suicide bomber at the National Theater in Mogadishu, Somalia, during a speech. “The bomber blended in with the audience until her attack,” the warning said. Then on April 7, “an al-Qaida-linked violent extremist urged others to emulate the 2002 Moscow theater hostage attack – in which Chechen terrorists seized the Dubrovka Theater and held over 800 people captive for three days until Russian security forces gassed the theater.” The “violent extremist” had suggested that terrorists seize “crowded facilities in the United States, including movie theaters; taking hostages; and demanding the release of captured al-Qaida-linked or –inspired violent extremists.” Officials with the Department of Homeland Security did not respond to a WND request for comment on the document today. But an Israeli lawmaker joined the chorus right after the Aurora shootings.

MORE

See also:

Mass murder 'normal' in world without God
23 July`12 - Ray Comfort explains why the 'Joker' pulled the trigger
WASHINGTON – The press is eagerly hunting clues as to why James “the Joker” Holmes murdered 12 people and injured dozens more in a shooting attack at an Aurora, Colo., movie theater where people had gathered to see the latest Batman movie. But they’re not likely to find it, says evangelist-author Ray Comfort – because they’re looking in all the wrong places. “This latest alleged mass murderer isn’t so easy to peg,” says Comfort, author of the new book “Hitler, God and the Bible.” “He came from a good home, in a good area, and he had a good education. But those who ask ‘What went wrong?’ are asking the wrong question. It should rather be ‘What is wrong?’ The biblical worldview isn’t that anything went wrong. Here was a normal sinful human being involved in an evil act of murder. The Scriptures tell ‘The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked’ (Jer. 17:9), and that no one is morally good in God’s eyes.”

Comfort continues: “However, the humanistic worldview is radically different. It says that no one is born with a sinful (evil) nature. All human beings are inherently good, and when someone goes off the rails, there must be some mitigating factor – he was bullied, was a loner, had an abusive father, or a dominant mother, etc. While some of these are serious issues, millions of people get through them without going out and killing other people.”

In other words, in a world without God, mass murder would be normal. “The day before the mass shooting, I had lunch with a pastor who shared how God had saved him while he was in prison.” said Comfort. “He had been given three years, and he was so depressed he was placed in a suicide cell with five other men. During the night he awoke to see one of the other prisoners hanging by his neck with his fellow inmates urging him on, saying, ‘Go, go, go … you can do it!’ It reminded me of the time I read of crowds calling, ‘Jump! Do it!’ to a suicidal man as he stood on a ledge on a high building.”

In preparation for a sequel to “Hitler, God and the Bible,” Comfort is working on a book called “The Beatles, God and the Bible” and a movie about John Lennon. In preparation he has been interviewing people to ask if they would murder for $10,000. While most say they wouldn’t, some would. “When I questioned those who refused, it usually came back to being morally responsible to God for murder,” said Comfort. “However, any real fear of God is slowly dissipating from our nation. I would dare to say that there are many who love violent video games and violent movies, who would like to know what it feels like to kill another human being. But they don’t carry out their fantasy because of the fear of retribution from civil law.”

MORE

Who knew it would be a lone-wolf domestic terrorist?...
:eusa_eh:
DHS identified theaters as possible terror targets
23 July`12 - Warning came only weeks before attack in Colorado
Just weeks before the shooting rampage in an Aurora, Colo., theater in which a gunman – who could face the death penalty – shot 70 people and left 12 of them dead, the federal government issued a warning about the vulnerability of theaters, an online resource reports. The warning was contained in a Roll Call Release from the Office of Intelligence and Analysis, Cyber, Infrastructure, and Science Division inside the Department of Homeland Security.

Headlined “Terrorists’ Interest in Attacking Theaters and Similar Mass Gatherings,” the warning was dated May 17. It was posted online by Public Intelligence, an international, collaborative research project “aimed at aggregating the collective work of independent researchers around the globe who wish to defend the public’s right to access information.” “We operate upon a single maxim: equal access to information is a human right,” the site explains. “We provide documents, detailed analyses, and a host of other open-source intelligence products from the private and public sector. We attempt to provide information in a way that minimizes our involvement as much as is possible. Documents are provided in a raw format, available for download, with only excerpts and key facts accompanying them.”

The DHS document cited an attack on a theater just a few weeks ago and another incident in which a violent extremist urged a copycat of a 2002 theater attack. “These recent instances demonstrate that mass gatherings such as those associated with theaters likely remain attractive terrorist targets,” the statement said. “We encourage facility owners and operators, security personnel and first responders to remain vigilant and report suspicious activities and behaviors that may indicate a potential attack.” The document listed “suspicious activity indicators,” including someone “in crowded areas wearing clothing that is unusually bulky or atypical for the season” and “Persons asking theater security screening and evacuation procedures.”

Also, packages left unattended or suspicious, or illegally parked vehicles should generate alarm, the document said. The report cited an April 4 attack by an al-Shabaab female suicide bomber at the National Theater in Mogadishu, Somalia, during a speech. “The bomber blended in with the audience until her attack,” the warning said. Then on April 7, “an al-Qaida-linked violent extremist urged others to emulate the 2002 Moscow theater hostage attack – in which Chechen terrorists seized the Dubrovka Theater and held over 800 people captive for three days until Russian security forces gassed the theater.” The “violent extremist” had suggested that terrorists seize “crowded facilities in the United States, including movie theaters; taking hostages; and demanding the release of captured al-Qaida-linked or –inspired violent extremists.” Officials with the Department of Homeland Security did not respond to a WND request for comment on the document today. But an Israeli lawmaker joined the chorus right after the Aurora shootings.

MORE

See also:

Mass murder 'normal' in world without God
23 July`12 - Ray Comfort explains why the 'Joker' pulled the trigger
WASHINGTON – The press is eagerly hunting clues as to why James “the Joker” Holmes murdered 12 people and injured dozens more in a shooting attack at an Aurora, Colo., movie theater where people had gathered to see the latest Batman movie. But they’re not likely to find it, says evangelist-author Ray Comfort – because they’re looking in all the wrong places. “This latest alleged mass murderer isn’t so easy to peg,” says Comfort, author of the new book “Hitler, God and the Bible.” “He came from a good home, in a good area, and he had a good education. But those who ask ‘What went wrong?’ are asking the wrong question. It should rather be ‘What is wrong?’ The biblical worldview isn’t that anything went wrong. Here was a normal sinful human being involved in an evil act of murder. The Scriptures tell ‘The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked’ (Jer. 17:9), and that no one is morally good in God’s eyes.”

Comfort continues: “However, the humanistic worldview is radically different. It says that no one is born with a sinful (evil) nature. All human beings are inherently good, and when someone goes off the rails, there must be some mitigating factor – he was bullied, was a loner, had an abusive father, or a dominant mother, etc. While some of these are serious issues, millions of people get through them without going out and killing other people.”

In other words, in a world without God, mass murder would be normal. “The day before the mass shooting, I had lunch with a pastor who shared how God had saved him while he was in prison.” said Comfort. “He had been given three years, and he was so depressed he was placed in a suicide cell with five other men. During the night he awoke to see one of the other prisoners hanging by his neck with his fellow inmates urging him on, saying, ‘Go, go, go … you can do it!’ It reminded me of the time I read of crowds calling, ‘Jump! Do it!’ to a suicidal man as he stood on a ledge on a high building.”

In preparation for a sequel to “Hitler, God and the Bible,” Comfort is working on a book called “The Beatles, God and the Bible” and a movie about John Lennon. In preparation he has been interviewing people to ask if they would murder for $10,000. While most say they wouldn’t, some would. “When I questioned those who refused, it usually came back to being morally responsible to God for murder,” said Comfort. “However, any real fear of God is slowly dissipating from our nation. I would dare to say that there are many who love violent video games and violent movies, who would like to know what it feels like to kill another human being. But they don’t carry out their fantasy because of the fear of retribution from civil law.”

MORE

Those who pay attention know it is only a matter of time before folks the US government is busy subduing with addictive drugs in order to render them malleable snap. You do not stigmatize intelligent and/or opinionated people, drug them and then expect them not to somehow vent. You will note that almost all our 20th Century and 21st Century mass murderers have at one time or another, necessarily or wrongfully, been on some mood drug.

Notice how they drugged James Holmes really good for his first court appearance? I wonder what they were afraid he might say in the courtroom. (Sigh)

Notice how they drugged James Holmes really good for his first court appearance? I wonder what they were afraid he might say in the courtroom. (Sigh)

He wasn't going to say anything anyway. No one was going to question him. Nor would he be permitted to speak at all. It wasn't that kind of appearance. Extremely violent offenders are routinely drugged to keep them from getting violent and attacking people in the courtroom.

While James Holmes may be a mental case the result of self or wrongful medication, I am also aware that James Holmes may have been under the influence of nanodevices. In either case, I still find it interesting that he sat in his vehicle calmly awaiting arrest, as if assured he would not be shot dead.

He wasn't going to say anything anyway. No one was going to question him. Nor would he be permitted to speak at all. It wasn't that kind of appearance. Extremely violent offenders are routinely drugged to keep them from getting violent and attacking people in the courtroom.

Really! From what I hear, James Holmes continues of assault officials by spitting on them.

While James Holmes may be a mental case the result of self or wrongful medication, I am also aware that James Holmes may have been under the influence of nanodevices. In either case, I still find it interesting that he sat in his vehicle calmly awaiting arrest, as if assured he would not be shot dead.

Holmes was not sitting in his vehicle. He was found taking off and hiding the body armor.

Yes, Holmes now wears a spit mask so think of drugging him in court as a crazy mask.

James Holmes is not a domestic terrorist. He is insane with no agenda.

While I would like to lean towards a mental situation for his defense, the bobby-trapped apartment is weighing contra that defense. Appearing very pre-meditated.

What also bothers me about the James Holmes Aurora theater shooting is the fact that he opened and left emergency exit open without setting alarm off! Emergency exit is supposed to set off alarm if opened, left open, or if wire is cut. While a movie theater is not liable for action of visitor on its premises, that movie theater better prepare good answers as to why its emergency exit failed to set off alarm.

Know something I also find interesting about the James Holmes case?

Most conservative forums, until yesterday, would not mention the name James Holmes in discussions about the Aurora theater shooting or they ignored discussions mentioning James Holmes (though they continued to defend nutcase George Zimmerman and justify fund-raising for George Zimmerman who now says it was God's Plan for him to murder Trayvon Martin). Now, what do you make of that?

Holmes was not sitting in his vehicle. He was found taking off and hiding the body armor.

Yes, Holmes now wears a spit mask so think of drugging him in court as a crazy mask.

So the "extremely violent offenders are routinely drugged to keep them from getting violent and attacking people in the courtroom" is not working for James Holmes? Odd.

I strongly believe James Holmes is not a lone militia: Just too many oddities for my comfort.

That's because you are confusing the ability to premeditate with insanity. Insane people can premeditate and do it quite well. An insane plan by an insane person is going to be even better thought out than a plan by someone who isn't insane. There are no distractions to the insane mind like there is with a mind that isn't insane.

Take John Hinkley. He was able to plan, premeditate and carry out a very elaborate plan to kill Ronald Reagan. He was motivated by insanity that existed for quite sometime. He wanted to impress Jodi Foster. He believed that he and Jodi Foster had a close and intimate relationship despite that they had never met. As part of his insanity, they had met, and he could prove it. He saw her just a few days ago and she said she loved him. That he went to a movie and she was speaking lines to a co-star doesn't register to the delusional mind. She was speaking directly to him but pretending as part of the movie to speak to her co-star.

Insane people can plan months in advance. That Holmes started implementing his plan months ago only means one thing, he first started thinking he was the joker months ago. He planned as the joker would have planned. He got weapons the joker would have gotten. He booby trapped his apartment as the joker would have booby trapped his apartment.

Looking for plausible reasons of why someone goes off like this is quite dangerous. People look for the reasons so hard, that they cannot realize when someone is losing contact with reality and make protection of the public that much more difficult.

Some allege that buying 4 high-powered guns and acquiring 6,000-rounds of ammunitions is not enough to raise red flag. ...

I shop at grocery store and they know what I bought;
I check-out book from library and they know what I am reading;
I visit website and they know who I visited;
I view online merchant and they immediately start sending me popups of items I am viewing;
I buy car and insurance companies all start contacting me;
I graduate from college and banks all start sending me credit cards; etc.

(Sighs) Only a matter of time before we find that James Holmes did not act alone.

What also bothers me about the James Holmes Aurora theater shooting is the fact that he opened and left emergency exit open without setting alarm off! Emergency exit is supposed to set off alarm if opened, left open, or if wire is cut. While a movie theater is not liable for action of visitor on its premises, that movie theater better prepare good answers as to why its emergency exit failed to set off alarm.

The emergency exit in movie theaters don't have an alarm. Every time you see a sign that says Emergency Exit, without a notice that "Alarm will sound" there is no alarm. An alarm is not there to notify of an emergency. Normally they are there to keep people from leaving the premises without paying for merchandise by using an emergency exit.

That's because you are confusing the ability to premeditate with insanity. Insane people can premeditate and do it quite well. An insane plan by an insane person is going to be even better thought out than a plan by someone who isn't insane. There are no distractions to the insane mind like there is with a mind that isn't insane.

Take John Hinkley. He was able to plan, premeditate and carry out a very elaborate plan to kill Ronald Reagan. He was motivated by insanity that existed for quite sometime. He wanted to impress Jodi Foster. He believed that he and Jodi Foster had a close and intimate relationship despite that they had never met. As part of his insanity, they had met, and he could prove it. He saw her just a few days ago and she said she loved him. That he went to a movie and she was speaking lines to a co-star doesn't register to the delusional mind. She was speaking directly to him but pretending as part of the movie to speak to her co-star.

Insane people can plan months in advance. That Holmes started implementing his plan months ago only means one thing, he first started thinking he was the joker months ago. He planned as the joker would have planned. He got weapons the joker would have gotten. He booby trapped his apartment as the joker would have booby trapped his apartment.

Looking for plausible reasons of why someone goes off like this is quite dangerous. People look for the reasons so hard, that they cannot realize when someone is losing contact with reality and make protection of the public that much more difficult.

An insane person would be clumsy in what they do: James Holmes appears meticulous in his deeds.

An insane person would be clumsy in what they do: James Holmes appears meticulous in his deeds.

Thats not true, you can be both insane and smart. I do however agree with you on the fact that he probably had some kind of help and just doesn't want to snitch on his co horts, the Joker in Dark Knight did not act alone either he had help.

Some allege that buying 4 high-powered guns and acquiring 6,000-rounds of ammunitions is not enough to raise red flag. ...

I shop at grocery store and they know what I bought;
I check-out book from library and they know what I am reading;
I visit website and they know who I visited;
I view online merchant and they immediately start sending me popups of items I am viewing;
I buy car and insurance companies all start contacting me;
I graduate from college and banks all start sending me credit cards; etc.

(Sighs) Only a matter of time before we find that James Holmes did not act alone.

You keep making the wrong conclusions. While the internet retailer might have collected your information electronically, no one has reported that information to any central authority. Check out a book from the library and the library knows what you are reading, but Kindle doesn't. If anything, Holmes would be getting adverts from other ammo makers who BUY the client lists of one another. Lists of college grads are for sale to everyone with the price of purchase. Holmes was quite clever. None of his purchases was large enough to ring a bell to anyone. They were small and spread out over a long period of time.

Forum List

Back