James Foley: His Secret Life And The CIA...

And most experts have concluded the video is fake.
Checking in.

Latest ones, some unfortunate Japanese guys. Is this video also fake? Japanese are in on it?

ISISJapaneseHostages.jpg

Could be. I'm sure both work for the same Government entities who are meddling and stirring shit up in Syria. I highly doubt they're just poor innocent 'Journalists.' But who really knows in the end?

The CIA and other secret services around the world have perfected the art of the TV spectacle. For most Sheeple in the world, if they see it on TV or video, it has to be true. Faking things like this is actually very easy these days. Nothing would surprise me.

sheeple are the guys like polly dork giving conspiracy whores like alex jones ad clicks and lining their pockets like the good little morons they are

isisjapanfix.jpg

You would think they would stop this shit after the MSM even debunked the Foley video. But nope, they keep this shit up because yeah, folks keep buying what they are selling. It's quite sad really. The intel establishment has to be laughing at the masses, they have to be.

isisjapanfix.jpg

You would think they would stop this shit after the MSM even debunked the Foley video. But nope, they keep this shit up because yeah, folks keep buying what they are selling. It's quite sad really. The intel establishment has to be laughing at the masses, they have to be.

It's the art of the TV/Video spectacle. If it's on TV/Video, most Sheeple believe it. It's very easy to create visual spectacles these days. No one really knows who these people are. That goes for both 'Terrorist' and 'Victim.'

But one thing i can say with some degree of certainty, these 'victims' are not likely innocent 'Journalists.' They very likely work for Government entities who are there to stir shit up.

isisjapanfix.jpg

bullshit you and whoever made this piece of shit should learn some of the basics of photography

Forum List

Back