James David Manning speaks his mind

Who is this clown?

He's a nutcase with a church up in Harlem. He doesn't like Obama because Obama isn't a loony. I figure that's a ringing endorsement. ;)

Pastor Manning achieved some controversy in the 2008 presidential election after ATLAH posted several sermons of his that were harshly critical of Democratic candidate Barack Obama on the website YouTube[7]. Most notably, he called Obama a "good house negro" in one sermon[8] while in another, he referred to Obama as "trash" due to his mixed race heritage accused him of being a "pimp," citing the popular viral video "I Got a Crush... on Obama" as evidence[9]. It should be noted, however, that the music video was produced by BarelyPolitical, a private company that has no affiliation with the Obama campaign[10]. BarelyPolitical themselves clarified this fact in a subsequent video, stating, "[We] would like to make it clear: the Obama campaign had nothing to do with Obama Girl."[11]. His congregation, "Atlah Worldwide Missionary Church" is the former Bethelite Missionary Baptist Church.

James David Manning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm waiting for Ninja to say he's secretly friends with Obama. lol...

Forum List

Back