James Comey in Interview: President Trump Shouldn't Be Impeached

The idiot trump must NOT be impeached.

His presidency MUST be declared illegitimate, and therefore be nullified by the courts. (Gorsuch can have no part in any decision by the USSC, as his appointment is in question.)

Every bill and executive order signed by the idiot trump will then be voided as will all his appointments to federal agencies and courts.

An interim executive committee should then be established consisting of equal numbers of Republicans and Democrats.

A special election will be scheduled within six months of the interim committee's creation, during which primary campaigns can be launched and nominees chosen. One week later, a new president and vice president will be elected by popular vote, to be inaugurated no less than two weeks following that election.

Failing this, the United States will remain in the state of chaos created by the idiot trump and his criminal organization. Which will inevitably end the United States as a nation.

That's what we should have done with Obama since he was never a natural born citizen and therefore not constitutionally eligible the presidency via Article 2 Section 1. Since Trump (with a valid birth certificate) was born of two U.S.Citizen parents on American soil, he's a genuine Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen and therefore constitutionally eligible to be president. His presidency is legitimate.
So Trump lied yet again when he said Obama was born in the US?

You can still be born in the US and not be considered a natural born citizen.

LOL

I wonder what Mueller has to say about this?

Video is in the Twitter link.
Twitter

James Comey is not in charge of this investigation, nor has he been for over a year now. Robert Mueller is so James Comey's opinion is about as significant as a mosquito on an elephants ass.
If Comey were in charge of it he could do a better job than Mueller at not finding anything but democrat corruption.

He wants the American people to send Don the Con packing, not Congress...that's nice for him to think but Congress represents the people so I'm okay with them sending Trump off before he does lasting damage to the United States.

Sure, it would be fun to see Donnie Small Hands soundly beaten in 2020 and not let him claim victimhood with impeachment, but I'm not sure America can take the beating that long.

He wants the American people to send Don the Con packing, not Congress...that's nice for him to think but Congress represents the people so I'm okay with them sending Trump off before he does lasting damage to the United States.

Sure, it would be fun to see Donnie Small Hands soundly beaten in 2020 and not let him claim victimhood with impeachment, but I'm not sure America can take the beating that long.
Congress represents the people? Since when? You liars are so full of crap you stink! Bathouse barry buttboy did everything he could to hurt this country.

Congress represents the people? Since when? You liars are so full of crap you stink! Bathouse barry buttboy did everything he could to hurt this country.

That is why we get to VOTE for them. You do understand that we are a Representative Republic, right?

It's a shame we are at THIS moment....Only because in a direct democracy, the American people would have already gathered enough signatures to impeach.

The interview was a disgrace. Comey lies lies lies.

You think Comey doesn't want the President impeached?

He is a freaking liar!

Comey is one of the most respected men in government by his peers, known for his honesty.

you're an idiot.
When did LOSERS start writing books, AND when did we start buying books written by losers?
Dogs are sleeping with cats.

The interview was a disgrace. Comey lies lies lies.

You think Comey doesn't want the President impeached?

He is a freaking liar!

Comey is one of the most respected men in government by his peers, known for his honesty.

you're an idiot.
When did LOSERS start writing books, AND when did we start buying books written by losers?
Dogs are sleeping with cats.

That you Donald? Aren't you supposed to be posting on twitter?

Twitter

He's probably correct. Voting the moral deviant out would be the correct direction. Of course...that would mean we wait until 2020.

But the law is the law....If trump has broken the law...Congress needs to act. No one expects the GOP Congress to do anything.

So...it seems we are stuck with a Mob Boss as President until 2020. Be assured that if the Dems win the House in November...they will inflict as much pain as possible on the gutless Republican Party.

if Mueller has to make a decision about who tells him the truth , Trumps world record 2000 known lies in one year vs Comey who has never been caught in a lie wont even be a decision .

And yet....his cult members are blind to the truth. They are living in an alternate universe....

I would be shocked if Mueller does not find trump guilty of Obstruction of Justice. He will fight it because of the spineless GOP Congress...In the end the Blue Wave will neuter him after 2019.

Twitter

James Comey is not in charge of this investigation, nor has he been for over a year now. Robert Mueller is so James Comey's opinion is about as significant as a mosquito on an elephants ass.
If Comey were in charge of it he could do a better job than Mueller at not finding anything but democrat corruption.

I wonder if all of these Trump voters (in rhetrospect) wished that Comey would have been more vocal about all this information he was getting in on Trump's inner circle since 2015? He had no issues speaking publicly about emails, but he stuck a rag in his mouth and taped it shut about this.

"GCHQ--
first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

I don't know, do you think that Republican primary voters would have appreciated knowing something about this--:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Most of you don't even understand why Comey reopened the investigation into
Clinton.

It was to show that he was on the ball as Director of the FBI, instead of blindly
pretending to be running that agency.

We have since learned that McCabe knew about the classified info on Weiner's
Lap Top a month before Comey found out. Nobody told Comey.

He knew if Clinton got elected and that was revealed he was a cooked goose.
McCabe was covering for Clinton and Comey had to act.

Now they still weren't going to charge her, rather just cover it with spin
and Lynch and Clinton meeting on the Tarmac, but he had to get that
before the people.

It's what happens when crooks, not working together, are running the show.
McCabe was running cover for Clinton and Comey was dodging questions
why he didn't indict Clinton and was lying to Congress.

They all got what they deserved.

Clinton is an unemployed bitch and Comey and McCabe are both jobless.

Clinton.

It was to show that he was on the ball as Director of the FBI, instead of blindly

McCabe was covering for Clinton and Comey had to act, before he
disgraced the FBI, even more.

before the people.

Clinton.

McCabe was covering for Clinton and Comey had to act.

before the people.

What you don't seem to understand is that Comey violated the Hatch Act in the Constitution, and actually broke long standing DOJ protocol on 3 different occassions. Which is why the DOJ filed a complaint on him, and in fact he was under investigation for interferring into the election himself, prior to Trump firing him.

1. Comey (knowingly) used a Russian alterted email to scoot around the DOJ to get in front of congress to give a daming speech about Hillary Clinton.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ
Comey influenced by bogus Russian document, report says

Lindsey Graham had a conniption fit over that.

2. Comey after being warned by the DOJ that he was again breaking long standing DOJ protocol releasing information on an already closed investigation within 60 days of an election--went ahead and did it anyway 11 days before an election. A time when millions of Americans were voting believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later Comey gave birth to his nothing burger. His excuse in his book: "Well I maybe--probably thought that since Hillary Clinton was so far ahead in the polls, that I would reopen the investigation so I could prove her innocent, and she wouldn't be known as an illigitimate President afterwards."
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

James Comey is the most abhorrent, incompetent FBI director in this nation's history. He played a major hand in getting the most incompetent, corrupt President elected in the history of this nation, and now he is going to take Trump down.

As far as I am concerned Comey should have wrote his book from a prison cell.

What Comey didn't tell you was that he was getting information coming in from several different Foreign intelligence agencies since 2015--about contacts within the Trump inner circle and Russian intelligence agents--and never said a word about it, but was more than vocal on Clinton's emails. I wonder how Republican primary voters feel about this now--because they had an opportunity to select a different nominee at this time.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

A much better book to read right now.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

Very well written, easy to follow, informative and hard to put down.
It reads like a nonfiction spy novel, and the information contained is verified by credible, trusted news sources and their reporting over the last year.

Comey can take his book and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back