James Comey Fighting to Stay Out of Jail

We are going to turn this country into Nazi Germany and get our political enemies. Try it and Trump and his followers like you will face a Nuremberg style trial.

The use of IRS against conservative groups and the memo release are suggesting that Democrats already turned the country into Nazi state. What's going on today is correcting the wrong.
stupid and delusional is a really bad combination.

That's so far the best self description you posted.

and I did that without even meeting you.

but then again, I can see the level of stupid in your posts. it's not that hard.

nice, huh? I bet you even thought you were being funny. :rofl:

like I said, stupid and delusional LIKE YOU is a bad combination. (see, I made it more specific that time so you wouldn't be all confused)

now tell us again how the FBI doing it's JOB is Nazi.

idiot.

Lessee if I got this right. Typical Jillian post: level of stupid thought you were being funny like I said, stupid and delusional wouldn't be all confused doing it's JOB is Nazi. idiot.

Just where do you ever actually address the TOPIC of the OP instead of just your perpetual ad hominem personal attacks and puerile name calling?

Well said and very true! :clap:

Thank you.

The use of IRS against conservative groups and the memo release are suggesting that Democrats already turned the country into Nazi state. What's going on today is correcting the wrong.

but then again, I can see the level of stupid in your posts. it's not that hard.

like I said, stupid and delusional LIKE YOU is a bad combination. (see, I made it more specific that time so you wouldn't be all confused)

idiot.

Lessee if I got this right. Typical Jillian post: level of stupid thought you were being funny like I said, stupid and delusional wouldn't be all confused doing it's JOB is Nazi. idiot.

Just where do you ever actually address the TOPIC of the OP instead of just your perpetual ad hominem personal attacks and puerile name calling?

Thank you.

says the wacko who thanks G-d for the orange sociopath pussy grabber.

We are going to turn this country into Nazi Germany and get our political enemies. Try it and Trump and his followers like you will face a Nuremberg style trial.

idiot.

should I be polite to rude little trumplpestiltskins? :rofl:

idiot.

Thank you.

says the wacko who thanks G-d for the orange sociopath pussy grabber.

*yawn* :blahblah:

go play with do-do, jillian

idiot.

should I be polite to rude little trumplpestiltskins? :rofl:

Since you're leftie, the only option you know is - rude.

2.jpg

Forum List

Back