James Caan is still alive

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Why doesn't Mr. Caan re-record this sentence, replacing the objectionable word with the term "n-words" so everyone can enjoy this classic film?

Right now, this is pretty objectionable and racist.

Its bad enough that there are no blacks on the cast here.

Maybe they should just remake the flick with a cast that looks more like America, putting Wesley Snipes into the title role and having Kevin Hart as one of the sons?

Why doesn't Mr. Caan re-record this sentence, replacing the objectionable word with the term "n-words" so everyone can enjoy this classic film?

Maybe they should just remake the flick with a cast that looks more like America, putting Wesley Snipes into the title role and having Kevin Hart as one of the sons?

They shouldn't re-record anything.

And, if the "n-word" is so offensive that someone can't watch a movie, then permit me to suggest that they also not listen to their hip-hop garbage music.

See, as long as they use the word, I think everyone should use it, and it should be used with gusto...

oh geezus....

They shouldn't re-record anything.

And, if the "n-word" is so offensive that someone can't watch a movie, then permit me to suggest that they also not listen to their hip-hop garbage music.

See, as long as they use the word, I think everyone should use it, and it should be used with gusto...

Blacks can say it all day and all night but a white guy can't. Isn't that racist to tell someone because of their skin color they can't say or think something?

Isn't it also cultural appropriation for blacks to use our word? I mean they seem to get upset at other cultures appropriating them all the time.

Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.

Blacks can say it all day and all night but a white guy can't. Isn't that racist to tell someone because of their skin color they can't say or think something?

Isn't it also cultural appropriation for blacks to use our word? I mean they seem to get upset at other cultures appropriating them all the time.

I ordinarily don't use the word but, yeah it's hypocritical of them. It's like United NEGRO College Fun or the National Association for the Advancement of COLORED People.

If they use it, everyone can use it...

Blacks can say it, so why is it objectionable and racist for a white guy to say it? Are you equally upset when blacks call us whitey or some other derogatory term?

So you're saying censorship is ok? You're ok with censoring timeless and classic movies?

Why would there be blacks in the main cast? It isn't about them.

If there is a movie with all blacks in it do you complain there should be whites also? Do you complain about commercials with all black people in it? If not you need to get busy if you don't want to be a hypocrite.

Or maybe you should say "movies aren't for everyone and creators should be able to be free and creative without censorship to create the movie they want. That's what makes movies so good is their is something for everyone and it allows total free expression and freedom to create".

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

If white people can't say the N-word all day, every day....are any of us truly free?

Forum List

Back