James Bond is now a black woman.

And hopefully she’ll have a white girlfriend to really piss off the right wing assholes
If the film is merely mean to "piss off" such and such a person, then it's obviously not meant to be "great art" to begin with.

Last edited:
And hopefully she’ll have a white girlfriend to really piss off the right wing assholes

You would support it you liberal piece of shit. It’s James Bond. Not Jamie Bond. Do you liberal Assholes have to ruin everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At this point, I'm just tired of "whiners", no matter which "side" they're on. Whether they're idiots who will claim that "Snow White" was part of some right-wing, racist conspiracy theory, or people who will spend all of their time griping about a film which they aren't even forced to watch.

It's a film, people can view it or not, people without too much time on their hands know there is more to life than TV and film anyway.

I won't be watching it, and I'm sure some emotionally stunted man babies and woman babies will be whining about that; wouldn't shock me if a lot of the "SJW" crowd switched camps, and are now the ones whining about everything "white". Such as the ones who claimed that a video game from the 1990s about WWII was "anti-white" because it featured the staff killing Nazis.

I used to think it a funny spectacle, but I think it's a sign of generational ills and consumerism run amok - helpless little children, or worse, adults whining like helpless little children, having nothing to live for but a silly TV show or film - it's no open secret that TV was called the "idiot box" for a reason; one can just extend this to mass media in general - it's often for people who's education or intelligence stunted at 6th grade, almost always predicated on having no reading comprehension whatsoever, and merely mindlessly repeating whatever slogan is popular or trendy.

Anyone who wants can read up on David Ogilvy, he's considered the "founding father" of modern advertising (which TV, film and radio arguably is more than anything else, lauded with product placement and the like), and was basically a PT Barnum sort of fellow who know that a "sucker was born every minute".

The newest awesome change endorsed by lefties. James Bond, the icon of masculinity is now a black woman.

007 Will Be Played By a Black Woman in 'Bond 25'

And the mermaid is black too. When will snow-white be changed to a black man?

Clearly the intention of this propaganda is not only to spread insanity. It is to systematically destroy every creation of the west possible.

With SJWs the general guide line is fire first, think later. Otherwise, well the results speak for themselves.
According to the article, it fits into the plot.

It isn't a "retcon" with Bond written out of the film - basically he retires and a female agent receives his codename 007 - so it's probably more like a spin-off film.

To each their own. At this point, I rarely watch movies and I'm tired of all the whining, one way or another.

Overall, I'd prefer they make an original film with a female secret agent, rather than use the "Bond" brand to sell the product, but I'm not bored enough to complain or fight over something this trivial. There's more to life than film and television, believe it or not.

If they took a film known for female actresses, such as "Charlie's Angels" and changed them to men, I don't think many people would watch that either.
They tried a series like Charlie’s Angels in the 80’s with men and Barbara Stanwick as the Charlie type character ( it was a spin off). It never took off.

If the new female black 007 is performed by Queen Latifah, then I might watch it, otherwise I'm not interested. ha ha ha ha

You would support it you liberal piece of shit. It’s James Bond. Not Jamie Bond. Do you liberal Assholes have to ruin everything.

Like a little cheese with that whine?

Wow how original. Typical left wing asshole. Go back and hide in your basement at mommy’s house sissy boy this discussion is for adults not morons who think it’d ok to change the tradition of a classic franchise. Sir Sean Connery was the best bond. A black woman is not James Bond. Maybe she can be in the Shaft movies. All this tells me about you is we know what side you butter your bread on. You must be a poster boy for gay pride and transgenders. Be careful I don’t break my size 13’s off I your ass but you would enjoy that. Gerbil man.

If the new female black 007 is performed by Queen Latifah, then I might watch it, otherwise I'm not interested. ha ha ha ha

One of the ladies from Black Panther wouldn’t be bad. But with all do respect except to Mr Clean it needs to be an English male and there are plenty of good choices out there.

Like a little cheese with that whine?

Wow how original. Typical left wing asshole. Go back and hide in your basement at mommy’s house sissy boy this discussion is for adults not morons who think it’d ok to change the tradition of a classic franchise. Sir Sean Connery was the best bond. A black woman is not James Bond. Maybe she can be in the Shaft movies. All this tells me about you is we know what side you butter your bread on. You must be a poster boy for gay pride and transgenders. Be careful I don’t break my size 13’s off I your ass but you would enjoy that. Gerbil man.

The Box Office will tell all. lol

I liked the Bond movies early on but they became a bit silly after about the sixth one.

Greg

James Bond ended with Sean Connery. Goldeneye was an attempt to recreate that image, but didn't quite get there.

Forum List

Back