Jakestarkey: new topic, brand new

Yurt bended to my will as he must. Please see posts 81 and 82. Flacaltn and you had nothing to do with it.

You have two weeks to show that you can debate honestly.

If I decide you have done so, I will tell you the thread.

you have got to be kidding me....why don't you find a lie from me in the last two weeks and let's get started.....

i'm not playing your stupid games, either debate or concede....if you can't find a lie by me in the last two weeks, and you still refuse to debate, i'll accept your concession.....

Yurt, you are now in your first hours of your two week probation trial.

I will be following you to see if you can debate honestly.

Yurt, go back and read posts 81 and 82. If you can't comply with my rules, then you fail. Again.

i've been debating honestly for years......you can't even cite a single lie in the past two weeks, month or year....and yet you're AGAIN making up stupid rules in order to AVOID debating me.....first it was i had to pick a topic AFTER i asked you to....so i did....and then you claimed i don't get a once more, despite picking a prior topic just like you asked....

so....i now pick a new topic, you agree to it.....but then you just make up shit that i lie....and now you want to AGAIN avoid debating by claiming i have two weeks.....go find one lie in the past two weeks jake.....

fact is....there isn't one, so why wait two weeks?????

Lest you all forget. This is what I posted and what Yurt must meet: two weeks of honest debate.

upload_2016-6-23_18-39-11.png

here is exactly what is going to happen......i am positive this is how it is going to go down....

in two weeks.....jake won't be able to cite a single lie, but since he of course makes himself sole judge, he will simply claim i lied and say i failed....

watch for it

You have two weeks to do it. If you do, I will debate you. I will be observing, Yurt.

why wait two weeks jake......go find a lie i've told in the past two weeks and stop being a coward....

if you don't cite a lie i've told in the past two weeks, that is conclusive proof i have been debating honestly for two weeks....hence your waiting period is just cowardly bullshit

why wait two weeks jake......go find a lie i've told in the past two weeks and stop being a coward....

if you don't cite a lie i've told in the past two weeks, that is conclusive proof i have been debating honestly for two weeks....hence your waiting period is just cowardly bullshit
Zippy, you don't set the standards. I do. I always do, and you have to meet these. It is the way it is.

Two weeks. Can you do it, Yurt, can you go two weeks without a lie on the Board? I think your heart will fail.

here is exactly what is going to happen......i am positive this is how it is going to go down....

in two weeks.....jake won't be able to cite a single lie, but since he of course makes himself sole judge, he will simply claim i lied and say i failed....

watch for it

^ Absolutely. Why do you bother with that nitwit? Everyone knows he's a lying jackass who never backs up anything he say. He runs away every single time because he can't - not won't, can't - debate, his only 'win' being that he makes the claim. He's a moronic dem poser, and a dull one at that.

Forum List

Back