Jail

Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
My four-year-old informed me that I had better not speed when I'm driving. If I speed, the police could catch me. If the police catch me, I could go to jail. And if I go to jail, I'm REALLY in trouble because the food is REALLY bad in jail!

:D

mom4 said:
My four-year-old informed me that I had better not speed when I'm driving. If I speed, the police could catch me. If the police catch me, I could go to jail. And if I go to jail, I'm REALLY in trouble because the food is REALLY bad in jail!

:D
Not to mention, who would care for the 4 year old? :laugh: Slow down.

Ya know, sometimes the little ones have it exactly right! Pretty straightforward thinking I would say.

mom4 said:
My four-year-old informed me that I had better not speed when I'm driving.....
Smart kid.
I told my father once that he was speeding. Five miles over the speed limit, going downhill. I don't remember him smiling.

I just go a leeeeetle bit over the limit, like 5 mph over. That's not REALLY speeding. ;)

mom4 said:
I just go a leeeeetle bit over the limit, like 5 mph over. That's not REALLY speeding. ;)
When we were doing gigs in Mayesville, Ky, I could make the trip in 1hr 20 min. Mapquest said 2 1/2 hrs. I think it was wrong. :happy2:
I also had a get-out-of-jail-free card from the police chief of Maysville. He'd get up & do his Elvis imitation with the band. Was pretty good at it, too.

Forum List

Back