JAIL! Says Trump!

If only President Trump could order his Justice Department to appoint a special investigator concerning this matter. If only...
He wont do shit. His ass has been saying this shit for 2 years..
Remember the "we won. we dont care about her anymore. Do we" bullshit?
Perhaps the new "evidence" that has came to light may have made a difference? Something about some emails or something.

Didn't he say the Clintons are good people? Yes we are heading to a banana republic. The first thing is they jail their opponents, to include justices and members of law enforcements.
Sounds a lot like California to me.

Perhaps the new "evidence" that has came to light may have made a difference? Something about some emails or something.

Given how the new "evidence" is the same nonsense you've been babbling about for years, how does that help you? It was fake 2 years ago, and it hasn't gotten any less fake with time. You may have forgotten what conspiracy theories you peddled before, but everyone else hasn't.

Given how the new "evidence" is the same nonsense you've been babbling about for years, how does that help you? It was fake 2 years ago, and it hasn't gotten any less fake with time. You may have forgotten what conspiracy theories you peddled before, but everyone else hasn't.
I haven't babbled about any email, so that makes you a liar, again. I never peddled any conspiracy theories so that makes you a liar, again. All I did is post about a statement the president made and that has you all hot and bothered that some people who deserve prison may get it.

Forum List

Back