Jade Helm is alive and well!!!!!

Was coming down Rte 54 from Alamogordo, got stopped in OroGrande for about a 30 vehicle military convoy made up mostly of M1 Abrams and Bradleys on flatbeds...... They just HAD to be the El Paso Occupation Forces!!!!!
(Never mind the fact that Rte 54 splits Bliss almost in half...... and that it's the home of 1st Armored, Old Ironsides division.......) :eusa_whistle:
:D

Cons will start saying its Putin taking over the US because Obama can't stop him.

Please, can the 'don't go fer that book lernin' crowd stop letting their crazy leak out. Keep it in your head or amongst your worship group but stop dropping loads around in public.

Es ist ja unvermeidlich. Putin wird die USA überrennen und dann wird er zu unserem ersten König und wird werden ihm alle (und ich meine, ALLE) verehren, vergöttern, bis zum Ende unseres Daseins....

One of the funniest encounters I ever had with military maneuvers was back in in Virgina. We were heading home from Virginia Beach back up Rte 17, Ft A.P. Hill to our left, saw two Apaches and an AH 6i scout chopper flying almost parallel to us for a few miles before they pulled ahead. About five minutes later we hit an opening, I looked left and they were hovering about 50 yards to our left and the Apaches were tracking us with their 20 mils........ Needless to say I went from 70 mph to around 100 in a matter of seconds, the choppers suddenly realized we had spotted them and they left the area very, very quickly........ :lol:
The pilots were probably sweating a citizen complaint for a few days....... :lol:

Oh crap!! They're at it again!!! Blackhawks everywhere!!!!

Damn, I keep forgetting, Biggs field is a couple of hundred yards away. Still, it might be the Jade Helm invasion....... Though why anyone would want El Paso is beyond me........

Forum List

Back