Jade Helm is alive and well!!!!!

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Was coming down Rte 54 from Alamogordo, got stopped in OroGrande for about a 30 vehicle military convoy made up mostly of M1 Abrams and Bradleys on flatbeds...... They just HAD to be the El Paso Occupation Forces!!!!!
(Never mind the fact that Rte 54 splits Bliss almost in half...... and that it's the home of 1st Armored, Old Ironsides division.......) :eusa_whistle:
:D

Was coming down Rte 54 from Alamogordo, got stopped in OroGrande for about a 30 vehicle military convoy made up mostly of M1 Abrams and Bradleys on flatbeds...... They just HAD to be the El Paso Occupation Forces!!!!!
(Never mind the fact that Rte 54 splits Bliss almost in half...... and that it's the home of 1st Armored, Old Ironsides division.......) :eusa_whistle:
They just HAD to be the El Paso Occupation Forces!!!!!
Yes, that can be the only sane explanation.

some people are easily impressed with themselves, aren't they?

no matter they look foolish instead

OMG...... and today is October 7th, the world is supposed to end today as well!!!

Hey! I have a friend who is on maneuvers down there. Can't wait til he's back -- 'll ask if he drove that way. I heard they were coming from the Waco area.

who knows, Whackos know

Last edited:
It's a pathetically slow invasion.
If your military can't invade its own country in a timely manner....what hope is there for overseas deployments?

OMG...... and today is October 7th, the world is supposed to end today as well!!!

today is Oct 6th on this side of the world, so we still have time for the world to end!!! :)

crazyoldman.gif

Hey! I have a friend who is on maneuvers down there. Can't wait til he's back -- 'll ask if he drove that way. I heard they were coming from the Waco area.

who knows, Whackos know
That's a hell of a drive considering Waco is hundreds of miles to the east....... about 600 miles to the east.......

who knows, Whackos know
That's a hell of a drive considering Waco is hundreds of miles to the east....... about 600 miles to the east.......
They drive fast. I'm told like the Clintons they are a law unto themselves

today is Oct 6th on this side of the world, so we still have time for the world to end!!! :)

Well, it's the 7th here and I am still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons will start saying its Putin taking over the US because Obama can't stop him.

Please, can the 'don't go fer that book lernin' crowd stop letting their crazy leak out. Keep it in your head or amongst your worship group but stop dropping loads around in public.

Forum List

Back