Jada pinkett smith racist, triggered by blondes. Is this "reverse racism?"

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Her mother taught her to never bring white people home. Her mother btw, sporting blonde hair.

I guess her stupid ignorant black short haired ugly daughter felt pretty loud and proud about being triggered by blondes.

What did that cause a few days later?

That assault by smelly negro women of a blonde woman.

Her mother taught her to never bring white people home. Her mother btw, sporting blonde hair.

I guess her stupid ignorant black short haired ugly daughter felt pretty loud and proud about being triggered by blondes.

Watching this discussion brings to mind thoughts and concerns shared by this sensible, caring American wife and mom of one daughter, Lady Mocha.

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8sT_g9yRmQ&t=7m59s/

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Jane Elliot, kendrick lamar.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

You should stop hanging out with Harmonica.
You are bound to end as much as a racist piece of shit like he is.
Oops. Too late. Looks like you’re already there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back