Jacob Wohl pulls a Smollett

Trump says things on Twitter that you have never doubted on the grounds that he used Twitter.
Easy. TN doubted news about a person other than Trump
What the fuck are you talking about? Show me a link where someone said...

"i didnt believe him at first, but then i found out that he said it on twitter, so you know hes telling the truth."

:laugh:
You misunderstood. No conservative ever said, "I like Trump but he said this on Twitter so it must be false ".
So what did you mean when you said that stupid shit about never doubting stuff because its on Twitter?
I said the opposite, genius.
You said...

Trump says things on Twitter that you have never doubted on the grounds that he used Twitter.

Now explain how thats the opposite. You literally said it wasnt doubted BECAUSE it was on Twitter.
Easy.
Statement #1)
TN once doubted Ben Collins based on the fact that it was on Twitter.
Statement #2): TN never doubted Trump based on the fact that it was on Twitter.
If TN has ever doubted Trump, it hasn't been because he used Twitter.
"Trump says things on Twitter that you have never doubted on the grounds that he used Twitter."

Not surprising. He is known for making shit up.
I havent seen anything that says he filed a police report though. except on twitter.
D1hEqq2XgAI-sgp

I havent seen anything that says he filed a police report though. except on twitter.
No powder filled death threat letter either, or any fake crying during a GMA appearance. He also didnt pay people to stage his hoax.
In November 2018, Wohl held a press conference where he promised to introduce a woman who was alleging sexual harassment by special counsel Robert Mueller. No woman materialized and instead, Wohl found himself referred to the FBI for investigation because it turned out he was behind a bogus “intelligence” company at the center of the scandal. Months later, the accuser Wohl had lined up told USA Today that Wohl had made all of the allegations up.

He filmed himself making a police report....but he is just a young wacky kid having fun...its not that bad....just like him claiming he had a woman who was sexually assaulted by Bob Mueller was just a goofy gag to own the libs....leave the kid alone

He filmed himself making a police report....but he is just a young wacky kid having fun...its not that bad....just like him claiming he had a woman who was sexually assaulted by Bob Mueller was just a goofy gag to own the libs....leave the kid alone
Ahh. I havent seen that. What a little dipshit

Forum List

Back