Jacksonville City Inspector dissess Military Vet on camera

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Where's the outcry for this Military Vet's Civil rights? where is CNN, MSNBC New York Times, Washington Post. HYPOCRITES all of em. Fk you turds.

God bless our Military Veterans.

Controversy over Jacksonville store's display of military flags caught on camera

A Jacksonville city inspector walked into a Cedar Hills Estate business to issue a warning citation over the display of military flags and employees said she insulted a customer who turned out to be a military veteran.

view

Surveillance video captured city inspector Melinda Power getting in the face of the customer at Jaguar Power Sports on Blanding Boulevard.

Employees told News4Jax on Monday that she was so disruptive and disrespectful to the veteran, they asked her to leave.

About noon Monday, Power went into the store and issued a written warning citation because she said military flags flying on the roof were in violation of city code. The rooftop display includes two United States flags, a Jacksonville Jaguars flag and flags representing each branch of the military.

WATCH: Surveillance video shows city inspector confront veteran

Where's the outcry for this Military Vet's Civil rights? where is CNN, MSNBC New York Times, Washington Post. HYPOCRITES all of em. Fk you turds.

Controversy over Jacksonville store's display of military flags caught on camera

A Jacksonville city inspector walked into a Cedar Hills Estate business to issue a warning citation over the display of military flags and employees said she insulted a customer who turned out to be a military veteran.

view

Surveillance video captured city inspector Melinda Power getting in the face of the customer at Jaguar Power Sports on Blanding Boulevard.

Employees told News4Jax on Monday that she was so disruptive and disrespectful to the veteran, they asked her to leave.

About noon Monday, Power went into the store and issued a written warning citation because she said military flags flying on the roof were in violation of city code. The rooftop display includes two United States flags, a Jacksonville Jaguars flag and flags representing each branch of the military.

Well, she's gonna be out of a job soon....and good that she will be.

You know, there is a small convenience store just down the road from my house that supports the military. And yeah, they have the flags of all 4 services as well as a Texas flag displayed.

But, they are all INSIDE the store to comply with zoning regulations.

view

I would expect that all city employees should undergo training how to deal with the public especially military vets. right? that's what's expected when it happens to a black man. so if that isn't done it is hypocrisy again in full bloom.

Boy that video sure tells you all you need to know about this incident, huh?

view

I would expect that all city employees should undergo training how to deal with the public especially military vets. right? that's what's expected when it happens to a black man. so if that isn't done it is hypocrisy again in full bloom.

You don't need special training for handling veterans. Vets are quite capable of standing up for themselves, and will do so if the situation requires it.

view

You don't need special training for handling veterans. Vets are quite capable of standing up for themselves, and will do so if the situation requires it.
so you're saying black men can't stand up for themselves? how racist.

view

I didn't say anything about color you idiot. I said that veterans are capable of standing up for themselves if the situation requires. Color doesn't enter in to it, because veterans come from all walks of life.

view

I didn't say anything about color you idiot. I said that veterans are capable of standing up for themselves if the situation requires. Color doesn't enter in to it, because veterans come from all walks of life.
but asswipes city inspectors and all other city employees aren't tolerant and I as a citizen find it beyond comprehensible that this was done. I want the city of Jacksonville to take all city employees through training on how to deal with the public. Vet or no vet.

There are no fucking "Military Vet's Civil rights" you Gawd Damn ignorant shit-for-brains! Military personnel, military veterans and even that officious, ignorant, power hungry, warning writing city inspector ALL have the same civil rights, IDIOT!

And just who the fuck are you to try and use my veteran brothers and sisters in your infantile political game of Pawns-To-The-Fore Uber Allis?

Just stick your phony awe and pretentious politically motivated gratitude up your ass, you fucking IDIOT!

it's why it was posted, you think?

I'm suspicious of all 25 second soundless clips, especially ones that starts in the middle of an incident where some woman says something and points her finger at a guy.

BFD

You shouldn't get more offended than those involved. The owner said she shouldn't lose her job over it but she should apologize. She did.

There are no fucking "Military Vet's Civil rights" you Gawd Damn ignorant shit-for-brains! Military personnel, military veterans and even that officious, ignorant, power hungry, warning writing city inspector ALL have the same civil rights, IDIOT!

And just who the fuck are you to try and use my veteran brothers and sisters in your infantile political game of Pawns-To-The-Fore Uber Allis?

Just stick your phony awe and pretentious politically motivated gratitude up your ass, you fucking IDIOT!

You funny GI.

Your bombastic bullshit and sanctimony are funny as hell.
Stop pretending your service gives you the right to speak for all Vets.

You funny GI.

He was right. People on this board have no problem shittng on a Vet that does not hold the “correct political point of view”.

I am a Vet and I do not need anyone defending my honor, I am capable of that all on my own

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You funny GI.

He was right. People on this board have no problem shittng on a Vet that does not hold the “correct political point of view”.

I am a Vet and I do not need anyone defending my honor, I am capable of that all on my own

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ya see I do the same as you just did, I say I'm a Vet and express my own opinion. I never presume to speak of other Vets the way that other thing often does. Vets are just folks too, all of us don't agree every time.

You funny GI.

Did my post to another of your fucking IDIOT inbred cousins bring your frustration out yet again? Was I speaking FOR anyone but myself, shit-for-brains? Like I said, I don't care for your pud pounding cousins using my veteran brothers and sisters as pawns in infantile political games. Too tough for you to understand asswipe?

If you have a problem with reading comprehension, get some help for that complication you insufferable fool, along with your other pathological short comings and social issues.

it's why it was posted, you think?

I'm suspicious of all 25 second soundless clips, especially ones that starts in the middle of an incident where some woman says something and points her finger at a guy.

BFD

You shouldn't get more offended than those involved. The owner said she shouldn't lose her job over it but she should apologize. She did.
She told the vet he did nothing for america. That’s all you need to know.

You funny GI.

Did my post to another of your fucking IDIOT inbred cousins bring your frustration out yet again? Was I speaking FOR anyone but myself, shit-for-brains? Like I said, I don't care for your pud pounding cousins using my veteran brothers and sisters as pawns in infantile political games. Too tough for you to understand asswipe?

If you have a problem with reading comprehension, get some help for that complication you insufferable fool, along with your other pathological short comings and social issues.

There ya go again, evoking your veteran brothers and sisters like you some how speak for them. BTW profanity is a crutch for a feeble mind. So carry on child, thanks for the additional laugh.

Forum List

Back