Jackson Wanted Kids With Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes

MJ had a skin disorder, He became lighter. He wanted his children to look like him so he chose a white donar.

Let's remember this, Lets live his music, his voice. His love, His sacriface. He is an example for all mankind. He loved humanity. Remember him for his love, charity, his talent. Remember God blessed us. He sent us a talent that is joyfull and loving. God is selfish, He took michael way too soon. God made him , He wanted him in heaven. I can not say anything. God's great creation. You made him and took him away. All I can say is thank you God for his talents that you gave him. I pray He does his work in heaven. Because I know he did his work on Earth. Thank You God For Micheal

Last edited:
I am white. I want to say this. Martin Luther King said to judge a man on his character not by his skin color. We never saw micheal's skin color , we saw a talented young man turn into an american musical icon. To anyone who reads this that is active in music. Follow Mj's example. If you make your music clean, It will live forever. MJ seldom used profanity.

MJ was an example. God blessed him with his talents. He was a flawed man. Listen to his music. He loved all humanity. He is the most caring person. Let's celebrate his music, his talent and celebrate his charity, his love for his fellow man. Let's heal the world because we are the children. Have faith in God.

" God has blessed us with a great talent, a man with courage. Courage to make songs such as Heal the World and We are the world. Those songs, take heart and courage. i could not release those songs because I do not have your bravery. I respect your song writing, dancing, but most of all I respect the fact that you find an issue you want to tackle and you fight it with no regard to yourself. The issue is bigger than you. I feel that's why you are loved worldwide. You always put the world before you. You are very humble.
I want to point out one more thing. Singers in this era can learn from you.You kept it clean. No profanity. Your music will live forever. I hope that singers in this era follow your great example. Micheal Jackson we never saw colors , we saw God's talent bestowed upon you. You lived up to God's plan. We will always remember you and honor you. You kept it clean. Your legend, Your music will live forever. Rest Easy My Friend. Your children are in good hands. Rest Easy My Friend.

Dude, Scotty, do you own a lot of stock in Jackson music or something? The guy was a freak, like most musicians, he was just another musician, really. How many other people have died this last month?

I have faith in God. I accept Jesus as my savior. I observe my fellow man. I can only describe MJ's talent and ability as God's gift. God gave us a great gift. God shares with us so many great things. We honor Micheal, We honor God. I respect the talent God blessed Micheal with. There is no denial. God is behind his singing and dancing. Moonwalker is an example. God blessed Micheal. God blessed us all. Thanks Micheal, Thank God. :clap2:

We can disagree on MJ's choices, What we can not disagree on is , God bestowed upon on him great talent. God gave us micheal for our entertainment. MJ is a gift from god. Maybe MJ turned from god, that's his choice. I'm just saying respect the talent God gave him. Respect the Love.

We all loved him, Rest easy my friend. May you find peace in Heavan. Rest easy my friend. We all love you. We loved your music. Put in the good word for us.

Last edited:
I have faith in God. I accept Jesus as my savior. I observe my fellow man. I can only describe MJ's talent and ability as God's gift. God gave us a great gift. God shares with us so many great things. We honor Micheal, We honor God. I respect the talent God blessed Micheal with. There is no denial. God is behind his singing and dancing. Moonwalker is an example. God blessed Micheal. God blessed us all. Thanks Micheal, Thank God. :clap2:

So ... your god is named Michael Jackson I take it. :eusa_whistle:

No , I was pointing out . If you have a problem with MJ. The middle ground is this. He was greatly talented. If you hate him. You can atleast glorify God. God blessed him with talent.

Praise God tonight. Honor God for giving Micheal such talent. Worship the creator not the creation. We can all agree MJ was talented and God is the one who gave him the talent. If you don't want to honor micheal. Honor God. Peace out and Heal the world

No , I was pointing out . If you have a problem with MJ. The middle ground is this. He was greatly talented. If you hate him. You can atleast glorify God. God blessed him with talent.

Praise God tonight. Honor God for giving Micheal such talent. Worship the creator not the creation. We can all agree MJ was talented and God is the one who gave him the talent. If you don't want to honor micheal. Honor God. Peace out and Heal the world

Oh great, another wannabe preacher .... you do know your god is a myth ... right?

Heal the world, Make it a better place, For you and for me and the entire human race.

God is no myth. I observe this world and see God's divine creation.
Enough though. Tonight is for honoring MJ

MJ Moonwalk up to my loved ones in heaven, tell them I love them. Tell them when I get to heaven to take me under their wing. Show me around , I want to see my loved ones passed away, I want to feel God's Love. Put in the good word for me. We still love you down here.

Forum List

Back