Jackson Not Guilty

Eightball said:
This is almost as bad as the O.J. verdict. :nine:

Almost? If he did molest those children, it's *worse*. Not to sound crude, but you can only kill someone once, and they're dead. He still has access to those same children, and more.

Michael and OJ will search every pre-school and golfcourse in the United States to bring these evil people to justice!

The next parent who allows a son or daughter to enter the gates of Neverland should be arrested and their offspring taken from them.

The plaintiffs in this case knew, or certainly should have known that MJ is a total freak at best and a predator at worst. Yet they allowed their son to spend the night with this pervert. You have to wonder what they were thinking and if extorting money from Jackson wasn't in their plans all along. If that's true, then the parents of this child are the worst kind of scum on the face of the planet - yes, even worse that Jackson himself.

The next parent who allows a son or daughter to enter the gates of Neverland should be arrested and their offspring taken from them.

I guarantee at least half of the parents taking their kids to Neverland are looking to get some settlement cash. It's sick, but you know there's people that think that way.

This is as bad as the O.J. verdict.

Meh, people get away with murder and molesting every day, if you get this worked up over this case, you're as bad as the MJ supporters standing outside the court every day.

Quote:
This is as bad as the O.J. verdict.

Meh, people get away with murder and molesting every day, if you get this worked up over this case, you're as bad as the MJ supporters standing outside the court every day.

What?????????????????????

What?????????????????????

Well, why are the pro-Jackson people who are obsessing over the trial somehow inferior to anti-Jackson people obsessing over the trial. Other than the fact that they're supporting a molestor, natch.

kinda disgusting, i was hoping he would get the chair. he still needs a 7.62 to the mellon

I doubt it's over. Mickey won't be able to help himself, and there'll be another little boy, and then people will look back at this and say, what the fuck was that jury thinking.

Even if he did or didn't molest the children, society needs a way to permanently remove maggots like him from society. I'm sure that if the founding fathers knew something like him was going to show up, they would have made provisions to have their heads pinched off at first sighting. His verdict was jury nullification pure and simple.

Merlin said:
Even if he did or didn't molest the children, society needs a way to permanently remove maggots like him from society. I'm sure that if the founding fathers knew something like him was going to show up, they would have made provisions to have their heads pinched off at first sighting. His verdict was jury nullification pure and simple.
once is a coincidence, a few times is a red flag

look....

he paid one family 20 mill

he paid another 2 mill

he licked kids heads

he slept with kids

tell me...you sending your kid over to his house for a sleep over?

I'm about as conservative as you'll find, and I'm disappointed in the verdict, but.......................

Bottom line is this......many guilty ones, do get set free, because our legal system is designed to only convict when there is practically, no shadow of doubt.

It is the prosecution's responsibility to make the most convincing, "air-tight" case possible, and if they don't, then the jurors have only one way to go.

We(U.S.) have a unique system of justice where the accused is just that, "accused", or not guilty until proven so. In most courts of the world, you start out guilty, and must prove your innocents. In the U.S., the burden is on the State or Government to prove your guiltiness. It isn't perfect, but it has helped to maintain a cohesiveness in this mish-mash cultural, melting pot for over 200 years.

Also remember, that if indeed M.J. is guilty, he will ultimately answer for what he has done, even though he may slip through the legal cracks of our almost perfect system.

Justice has a way of ultimately being served on a higher level in due time. If you get my drift.

Clay may think it's more than clay, but it's just clay in the Potter's hands. It can't escape the Potter's hands, and it ultimately can't dictate what the Potter wants to do with it either.

Eightball said:
Clay may think it's more than clay, but it's just clay in the Potter's hands. It can't escape the Potter's hands, and it ultimately can't dictate what the Potter wants to do with it either.[/B]

my name is Clay and there is no way i am letting the Potter touch me!

nice post.

Eightball said:
Clay may think it's more than clay, but it's just clay in the Potter's hands. It can't escape the Potter's hands, and it ultimately can't dictate what the Potter wants to do with it either.

Are you saying that the Potter planned for this pedophile to putter with pediatric penises?

Why are so many people blaming the jury for failing to convict Michael Jackson? Why aren't they blaming the overzealous prosecutor for presenting a weak and flawed case?
Most sensible people know MJ was guilty as charged. The evidence was there. The trouble is, it was horribly presented.
In America, the accused is innocent until proven guilty, beyond the shadow of a doubt. Since there were so many holes and flaws in the Jackson case, the jury was required to find him not guilty.
Not innocent, mind you, but not guilty.
Same thing happened in the Kobe Bryant trial. Some idiot screwed it up, and he walked.

Forum List

Back